Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thanks for the visuals
Foodland here I come: Prime chicken.YEAH!!!
And I can use my Foodland STB coupon tooo!
Hugs
Mel
We had a box for supper and DD actually said, "This is good chicken". I'll take that win!
Ditto. Only problem is my freezer is full and I don't have much hope of thinning it out a little this week.....DH is sick and not eating much and youngest DD has shows every night this week so she's not home. The oldest DD comes home at midnight to sleep and that's about it.....can someone tell her that she's too old to be living with her parents.

BTW...don't forget the $5 coupons for the Prime Chicken
I hear you. When I took the box out today, I thought the same thing. I am going to reorganize the freezer before Friday, after I get the Foodland ad.
As to the kids...they keep coming back!

I have to tell you guys, we got back from Mexico Saturday night, I picked up a couple of StB booklets yesterday, and I've been kind of 'meh' about doing it. Not much motivation, feeling like I have to spend more to earn less, etc.

I just checked our home email that our 'main' AM card gets emails to - and guess what!? We got an email from Air Miles for the Round Up contest (Aug - Sept), and we won $500 in gift cards! I had to select 5 x $100 gift cards, so selected Safeway, Sobey's, Rexall, Lowe's and Global Pet Food. Just wait till I tell my DH - he likes to poke fun at my airmiles obsession hunting.

How freaking amazing is that!?
:dancer:
Wow! Congratulations!

I have to tell you guys, we got back from Mexico Saturday night, I picked up a couple of StB booklets yesterday, and I've been kind of 'meh' about doing it. Not much motivation, feeling like I have to spend more to earn less, etc.

I just checked our home email that our 'main' AM card gets emails to - and guess what!? We got an email from Air Miles for the Round Up contest (Aug - Sept), and we won $500 in gift cards! I had to select 5 x $100 gift cards, so selected Safeway, Sobey's, Rexall, Lowe's and Global Pet Food. Just wait till I tell my DH - he likes to poke fun at my airmiles obsession hunting.

OMG that is so awesome!! OOOps and Welcome Home!!
Congrats Hon!!!
Hugs
Mel

Congrats!

ha ha I’ll be asleep long before then .. ha ha I’ll check when my insomnia kicks around 3 am

QUOTE="Donald - my hero, post: 61277213, member: 117792"]
just gotta wait till midnight and they'll all be up on reebee! Much easier to read and by 6-ish they'll be on smart Canucks as well
[/QUOTE]

I won too!!! I got the email 4 times, which is really weird - did you only get it once? I am off to do my skill testing question now....

We had a box for supper and DD actually said, "This is good chicken". I'll take that win!
I hear you. When I took the box out today, I thought the same thing. I am going to reorganize the freezer before Friday, after I get the Foodland ad.
As to the kids...they keep coming back!
Wow! Congratulations!

Take your chicken out of the boxes. You can fit way more in the freezer if you do. Just keep the instructions in a safe spot in the kitchen.

I have a question. Has anyone ever used the AIR MILES travel to get a park and fly out of Toronto? I can’t see where the parking for nine days would be included when I visit the site. Does anyone have any experience that they could share?

A quick trip to Rexall to use up the old lady gift cards i got last week -- hubby decided he needed to tag along and i think he wished he hadn't, just couldn't wrap his head around what i was trying to do this time and kept adding things to the basket. His mind about exploded when i reminded him that everything not on sale was 20% off! I gave up explaining until we finished and then his face brightened when he saw the total we spent.

2 transactions because you can't use more than one card per transaction -- we walked out with $25.00 worth of products and paid $5 (mostly taxes!) Earned a total of 2 airmiles but that wasn't the purpose of the trip -- money is more important sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!