Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just heading to make supper -- short answer can be found from looking at the Bonus Boom. BUT please, please PLEASE don't sign up right now! This is always part of the Shop the Block promo and will help you earn waaaay more miles but you can only do it once per card!

Oh, I wish I had seen that Rexall promo soon!!! I’m wondering if I can convince my husband to go out for me... I can easily spend $50 on prenatal vitamins, which I need anyways..
did i read that correctly!?!? A BABY!!??!! That's sooo exciting! Congrats

Last edited:
Yes!! I had I idea when I booked flights for the kids Tampa tourney that if I booked through Expedia I couldn’t seat select I called Delta direct and nothing so I told them the 7 yr old has disabilities and bam they managed to seat the two littles next to me .. big kids are on their own.,
I just don’t see how being stuck next to someone’s 5 year old would be enjoyable for anyone..
I will be sticking with jet blue I guess did now or apparently southwest has no pre selection..

Re: airlines, we have noticed such a downgrade in "cheap" travel this year. I can live without the points and most of the time, the seat selection but I really don't like the idea of airlines picking your seat for you at the 24 hour mark. My daughter and I flew SWOOP in April and were seated together but in a row with a husband and his wife the row behind. They spent a lot of the flight talking through the seats which was quite annoying to sit beside (I gathered they weren't frequent fliers). That could have happened anytime I suppose but what bothered me the most is the airline crammed us into full rows filling every seat while completely empty ones were available ... for a fee lol.

I shouldn't complain, I'm sure what is next is mandatory seat fee.

For the first time ever, I'm happy that I got the day of the week wrong!! I thought yesterday was Wednesday, and I had missed the Rexall coupons. Nope, TODAY is Wednesday! Guess I'll be able to get those 200 miles afterall (also, good thing my husband didn't go out last night, that would not have ended well).

Question - does anyone know if you buy multiple items whether you get the air miles? Eg. Jam is 2 bottles for $8 and receive 25 air miles. If I bought 8 bottles, would I get 100 air miles?
Definitely. I do it all the time when there’s a Blue Friday at IGA. You can also use GC bought at Sobeys or Foodland to pay.

That's because we should be getting it next week. Quebec has often had Blue Friday the week before all the other provinces.
Except last one?!? There’s no reliable patterns.

212 AM at Rexall this morning. Had an issue getting the Rexall coupon to scan, after much convincing I got him to enter it manually and it worked no problem.

Is it sad how excited I am for tomorrow - our dates will open up for flights for next August, I'll be doing my very first Airmiles redemption!! First flights, then I'll order our Disney tickets. It'll be weird having my AM balance go down instead of up, but this is what I've been saving for! Then just need to build back up for our Universal tickets, and then anything else I get is gravy - maybe Blue Man group, or MNSSHP, or DAH, so many options once the big 3 items are taken care of!!

I just went to Sobey's My Offers web page to look up their phone number. Turns out a new contest starts today. Every time an MyOffer is redeemed, it is 1 entry into the contest. Two MyOffers = 2 entries. Three or more MyOffers = 5 entries. Open to all of Canada except Quebec (sorry guys :()

25 monthly prizes (October and November) of $100 Sobeys Gift Cards.

https://getmyoffers.ca/grocerygiftcardgiveaway/

I just went to Sobey's My Offers web page to look up their phone number. Turns out a new contest starts today. Every time an MyOffer is redeemed, it is 1 entry into the contest. Two MyOffers = 2 entries. Three or more MyOffers = 5 entries. Open to all of Canada except Quebec (sorry guys :()

25 monthly prizes (October and November) of $100 Sobeys Gift Cards.

https://getmyoffers.ca/grocerygiftcardgiveaway/

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!