Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So annoying when they constantly are changing the value on rewards. I redeemed for one 3 day DL pass on Monday and was just 200 short for my second one. Just looked and they have now upped the number of airmiles necessary by 100 (since Monday). Guess I'll just end up buying an additional Sobeys card but still maddening!

my phone just gave me a notification that my offers for SSobeys are ready to load. I muttered to myself, no poop sherlock, I've already loaded them and opened the app. Wow, I've got a few offers that are good till the end of the month that I swear weren't there at 4:30 this morning 😱

my phone just gave me a notification that my offers for SSobeys are ready to load. I muttered to myself, no poop sherlock, I've already loaded them and opened the app. Wow, I've got a few offers that are good till the end of the month that I swear weren't there at 4:30 this morning 😱

Hi J
7 more offers were added to mine since I loaded them yesterday,,Hmmm,,,all are good for 28 days.
Must not buy ice cream,,,BUT 10 airmiles if I do and it's good for 4 uses:cutie:
Buy 1
Breyers Ice Cream Tubs, 1.66L
Redeem offer up to 4 times.
Hugs
Mel

Another dumb question, I have appreciated all the help so far. I'm confused on having it on my phone. Which app are you using? Are the coupons automatically loaded or do I have to load them each time? Thanks again!!! You guys/gals rock!!!

Another dumb question, I have appreciated all the help so far. I'm confused on having it on my phone. Which app are you using? Are the coupons automatically loaded or do I have to load them each time? Thanks again!!! You guys/gals rock!!!

Hi Bossy22
here is a website that might help answer your questions,,
I don't use the app but use my desktop home computer.
Yes you do have to load your offers each week.
https://getmyoffers.ca/

Here is an example of 7 offers that were just posted for me to review and load if I am interested in them
featured_flag.png

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
272204.jpg

Load
Buy 1
Breyers Ice Cream Tubs, 1.66L
Redeem offer up to 4 times.
sobeys_1.png

Terms & Conditions

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
215799.jpg

Load
Buy $10
Chicken or Turkey Thighs.
sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
194322.jpg

Load
Buy 1
Royale Facial Tissues or Tiger Towels, 6pk.
sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
367975.jpg

Load
Buy 1
Snowdonia Cheese, 200g.
sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
472101.jpg

Load
Buy 1
Kraft Philadelphia Dip, 227-340g.
sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

save_bg.png

25%
OFF
Days Left
444146.jpg

Load
Buy 1
Compliments Cotton Swabs, 400ct.
sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
389047.jpg

Load
Buy 1
Compliments Spring Water, 24x500mL.
sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

Regards
Mel

I just did the Quebec Bonus Boom. It was easy to pop over to Gatineau.

Completed three below offers for a bonus of 190 AMs:
1. BMO Air Miles Credit Card offer: Spend $200 at partners get 5O AMs
2. Fill up 25L at Shell: only 5 AMs
3. Spend $150 at IGA get 50 AMs

I got an additional 38 AMs at IGA on the cereal deal (4 boxes for 30 AMs) and the base miles (8).

Total spend: $230 including taxes
Total AMs: 333

Not the best return per dollar, especially compared to the awesome Rexall deal, but the sale prices were quite good so I still felt that I did well. Also beer and wine counts for Air Miles and they had a good selection of craft beer there.

Last edited:
There are no dumb questions!! There are 3 "targeted" offers you will see us talking about that you are able to "load" to your card. Yes you need to load them to have them actually work, Sobey's & Metro are weekly on Wed/Thursday and Rexall every other week on Fridays
  1. Rexall: referred to as Load and Go (or LnG if I'm lazy!) You can load them on a computer at THIS PAGE or within the Airmiles app on your phone (offers are the same, doesn't matter how you load them)
  2. Sobey's family of stores are called "My Offers" You can load them on a computer at THIS PAGE or directly thru the Sobey's app (again same offers either place)
  3. Metro's offers are called My Personal Offers and can be loaded from a computer at THIS PAGE or thru the Metro App (again same offers)

Make sure you have your Airmiles profile set up to receive emails from Airmiles proper and all of the sponsors as well.

B
Colour me confused? A frozen key for what??
I think it is some kind of collectible item only available at the Disney store. Once they are gone (which I have read is quickly) they are gone.
Correct. When any Disney store opens each mornjng they need some magic. So they habe someone waiting there to turn a giant key. They then give a small key to that person. Its green and white and the key part is the castle.
They have given out some limited edition ones like Donald. Toy Story. And now Frozen. Now its not just one but usually 100per store. Aounds like alot but people line up for them.

WAY OT
If anyone in the GTA is thinking about the Cirque show at Ontario Place here is a cheaper way to go.
If a family there are family rates on their website starting at $65 a ticket, not sure how old/young the children have to be. But before you buy, goto costco online buy the GC for $100 cost you $80.So instant 20% off. Plus then you get the discount of the ticket for families. There isnt a bad seat in the house, very small venue. There might be better views, but really not bad. Had a great time last night and my girls always enjoy.

Favor from my fellow Airmilers
If you would be interested in Metro Grocery store offering a online e-voucher for cash airmiles would you drop by Airmiles Chat and put in a request. (Online cash rewards)
Right now Sobeys.Sobeys Urban Fresh,,Foodland ,Safeway,,and IGA offer this.

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

441705 441706

Last edited:
Can you please report back as I have the same problem and haven’t called them yet?

UPDATE 5 OCTOBER 2019

BMO never called me back, so I called BMO again this morning, I was told to contact Airmiles. I phoned the ONYX airmiles number, and discussed my issue with them. The airmiles agent told me they do not have access to my BMO Mastercard credit card information because it is confidential. I told her I tried to explain that to BMO, and BMO said I had to call Airmiles. The Air Miles Agent looked up the terms and conditions of the Round Up BMO mastercard promo, and told me that they had up to 31 October 2019 to post the airmiles. So I will wait until the end of the end of October, and if the other 50 airmiles are not posted I will call Airmiles on 1 November 2019.

Last edited:
I have been so busy, no time to post! I still don't have time to find the post I was looking for to quote, but someone was wondering what the 25 Out of the Blue airmiles were and why they said Chapters/Indigo. I participated in that, it was spend $$on your Air miles Amex at Chapters and get the bonus.

It is so hard to get Airmiles right now. I am playing that game daily hoping to get a high multiplier for online shopping.
I bought a $200 gc at Sobeys, then spent 1/2 of it on groceries, so got 221 airmiles today.
I really need about 2,000 more miles to get the Universal Studios tickets. We are going for 3 days, and getting the 3rd park free would be awesome!

B

Correct. When any Disney store opens each mornjng they need some magic. So they habe someone waiting there to turn a giant key. They then give a small key to that person. Its green and white and the key part is the castle.
They have given out some limited edition ones like Donald. Toy Story. And now Frozen. Now its not just one but usually 100per store. Aounds like alot but people line up for them.

I heard it’s the first 100 customers who spend $10 in store will get a frozen themed key. Not sure if the previous ones required a purchase or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter