Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Gotta love Air Miles...I received an email congratulating me on achieving Onyx status again...however I reached 6000 AM in late August...guess they are a little behind in their congratulation emails!!!!

In other news...that "other site" is once again advising people that you can combine multiple tickets towards your AP....so much incorrect information out there...I am so glad our little family looks out for one another and provides correct information.
Congrats on hitting Onyx. I was looking at my account this morning and compared to last year I'm down about 3000 miles at this point.

I saw that FB post too. I was about to chime in and then thought...what's the point.

In other news... I've stopped receiving notifications from this thread and I just finished reading the last 4ish pages that I missed. :confused3

Good Morning all, Its Vote Day.
I dont worry about who you vote for , but please cast one today if you did not get out to the advance polls.
Remember,,, There were lots of brave men and women who fought and continue to so you could mark a simple X.
Thank You.

Do you think we might see another one on the Airmiles page say by Wednesday? I don't want to spend $50 to get just 80AM. Need at least 100AM at Rexall to get me to part with that money. Is the Halloween candy GC still up for grabs? If so I could get $30 worth of candy and get $10 off next week (worth 100AM equivalent to me at the moment). That I could maybe go for.

Guess I'll wait until Wednesday to see if anything else pops up.

I will be voting when DS gets off work. Will take him with me to make sure he votes too. No right to complain if you don't vote and complaining about the state of our economy etc. is one of my favourite things to do (not here of course).

Coupon Monday.....
Looks like it's not stackable:
"Cannot be combined with any other AIR MILES® store wide coupon"
Do you think we might see another one on the Airmiles page say by Wednesday? I don't want to spend $50 to get just 80AM. Need at least 100AM at Rexall to get me to part with that money. Is the Halloween candy GC still up for grabs? If so I could get $30 worth of candy and get $10 off next week (worth 100AM equivalent to me at the moment). That I could maybe go for.
Guess I'll wait until Wednesday to see if anything else pops up.
I will be voting when DS gets off work. Will take him with me to make sure he votes too. No right to complain if you don't vote and complaining about the state of our economy etc. is one of my favourite things to do (not here of course).

It's been so long since we've gotten a regular Monday email coupon from Rexall that i neglected to even look today till minutes ago and poof, someone else beat me to the punch, thanks!

The wording about not being able to combine has been on the coupons since they switched to Load and Go offers, easily 4 years at this point, so there's no need to get concerned!

There is ZERO chance there will be a One-Day-Only Rexall Rampage on Wednesday since that day is included in this coupon so I say go ahead with your plans to buy your candy, the coupon offer didn't mention it was only good on the weekend so it should still be applicable today.

It's been so long since we've gotten a regular Monday email coupon from Rexall that i neglected to even look today till minutes ago and poof, someone else beat me to the punch, thanks!

The wording about not being able to combine has been on the coupons since they switched to Load and Go offers, easily 4 years at this point, so there's no need to get concerned!

There is ZERO chance there will be a One-Day-Only Rexall Rampage on Wednesday since that day is included in this coupon so I say go ahead with your plans to buy your candy, the coupon offer didn't mention it was only good on the weekend so it should still be applicable today.
That's why I love this thread so much. You are so wonderful with the depth of knowledge!

I got the candy coupon on the weekend. It's valid from Oct 18th-24th.

I wanted to let everyone know the diapers are an especially good buy. The price per diaper with this sale beats the Costco Kirkland brand. Then add the equivalent of 20% of that if you convert the cash value of the Air Miles. I wasn't organized enough and realized when I was there that I could have printed out coupons for the diapers and wipes so I probably could have saved another $10 or so.

I was excited when the dd announced that she was expecting. I was thinking this Gammie would buy some diapers when there were offers. She announced she was going to go the cloth route and if she used diapers...she wants to use the more enviromentally friendly ones, with less chemicals and things in them. So I was a little disappointed that I would NOT be able to get AM for the odd box of diapers I would gift her. On the other hand...she may change her mind about the cloth ones once she is actually using them and finds that she doesn't have the time to constantly be doing the laundry. So I guess time will tell.

I meant to vote last weekend and the time got away from me. My polling place is on my way to work so I swung by there this morning, pulled into the parking lot at 7:44am, pulled out at 7:46am.

I've been around my office reminding people that if they need time to vote that they are entitled (and we encourage them) to take off by 4:00 in order to vote before the polls close at 7pm.

We have a few staff who have never voted and I have had to walk them through the process. 😊

I've been around my office reminding people that if they need time to vote that they are entitled (and we encourage them) to take off by 4:00 in order to vote before the polls close at 7pm.

7 PM? My voter card tells me my location is open 9:30 am - 9:30 pm today. Are different locations open until different times? Or could my card have a printed mistake? I wasn't going to go until much later. I need to cook dinner and have a 7:15 PM meeting.

7 PM? My voter card tells me my location is open 9:30 am - 9:30 pm today. Are different locations open until different times? Or could my card have a printed mistake? I wasn't going to go until much later. I need to cook dinner and have a 7:15 PM meeting.

I think polls close at 7 pm on the west coast. I’m in GTA and our polls close at 9:30 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts