Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Back from Rexall, spent $76.37 exlc. tax, and earned 203 am.
How sad is it that we're earning more air miles lately at Rexall than at Safeway/Sobeys?
Hit Rexall Beauty Day today. Spend $75 get 200 AM. Done.

Nice return!

If you wouldn't mind sharing items you bought that qualified for Beauty, we could add them to @Donald - my hero's list on the first page of "proven items" that qualify. This promo has been a bit of a problem for so many collectors, it would be awesome if we had a longer list. No pressure lol.

Nice return!

If you wouldn't mind sharing items you bought that qualified for Beauty, we could add them to @Donald - my hero's list on the first page of "proven items" that qualify. This promo has been a bit of a problem for so many collectors, it would be awesome if we had a longer list. No pressure lol.

I bought two cosmetic brushes, a brow definer (makeup), a tube of Cliniderm soothing lotion (moisturizer), and a bottle of nail strengthener.

There's been a lot of conversation over the last few years about redeeming miles for Disney Tickets. I've taken some time to pull together a list of what people have said they *paid* and put it in the first post. Take a look and if you are able to provide more examples just let me know and I'll add them. If the list gets long I'll figure out another way around this!

***ETA, i know i don't have any DisneyLAND numbers there yet -- it just got to be time to make something to eat. I'll add those later

January 4, 2018
Walt Disney World Resort Florida 7-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket - Canadian Residents Offer - Adult
4500 AM

I didn't miss this post, just forgot to actually hit POST REPLY! Had to look when I'm at my laptop and the phone rang which led to me leaving the room and, yeah, my mind is like a sieve most days :P

The timeline for this promo is:

• any base miles from transactions - 60 days so the day for the last of those to post was Sept 27th
  • any bonus miles from transactions - 75 so last day for those to post was Oct 11th
  • the big bonus for completing 2 transactions (50 miles), 3 transactions (300 miles) 5 transactions (500 miles) - 120 days which isn't until Nov 25th

They usually wrap up these big promos before the next one starts and that *should* be Shop the Block which historically has been mid-November.

****ETA, just like any of these promos, if you're missing any transactions there isn't any good reason to contact them yet because you will still need to contact them to give you the big promo amount. Doesn't matter if they tell you they've "added a note to your account" that's crap! I'm missing one transaction from Well .ca that i did on July 28th @ 10:48 pm (nothing like a literal 11th-hour shopping trip!) and I'm just gonna wait it out at this point!

I usually keep good records, but can't remember if this one shop I did on July 12 was for the Christmas in July promo. It was thru AMS and then Dell for 10X AM. I bought a laptop for my son for university and figure it should net me 780 AM between regular AM and bonus. Does this sound right? I do have it listed as having to wait until Nov. 25 for AM to post. If it is C in July, then technically I can call now. I haven't received anything from that shop.

Nice return!

I bought a package of Neutrogena Make Up Wipe Minis (sale price $11.59, regular price $14.49), a regular package of Neutrogena Make Up Wipes (sale price $10.99, regular price $14.49), a Neutrogena Hydrating Mask (sale price $3.81, regular price $4.49) and two pots of the Bed Head Manipulator/Styler for DH ($24.99 each).

BMO email offer
spend $50.00 or more get 50 bonus airmiles.
Rexall/OR Shell OR /Metro
So I needed to get a Shingles and Pneumonia shot today so I paid using the card at the Pharmacy ($71.00),top of the bill said Rexall. Do you think it will qualify?

P.S . so tell me people whom have had these shots am I going to wake up tomorrow feeling yucky??

Hugs
Mel

BMO email offer
spend $50.00 or more get 50 bonus airmiles.
Rexall/OR Shell OR /Metro
So I needed to get a Shingles and Pneumonia shot today so I paid using the card at the Pharmacy ($71.00),top of the bill said Rexall. Do you think it will qualify?

P.S . so tell me people whom have had these shots am I going to wake up tomorrow feeling yucky??

Hugs
Mel

I get a giftcard more often than not so I think it will qualify. You could log into your credit card account and make sure it says Rexall? If so, you are good to go.

Just got back from a Sobeys shop. Two transactions, spent $206 in total, for 575 Air Miles.

The first transaction was $54 in baby wipes (3 big boxes for $17.99 each) and 40 cans of diced and crushed tomatoes which totalled $50 (I use them a lot for spaghetti sauce, homemade salsa, and casseroles, and they have a long shelf life). The buy $50 in baby products get 100 AMs, spend $100 get 100 AMs, and buy $10 in tomatoes for 20 AMs all stacked so I got 305 AMs overall.

The second shop was $54 in diapers (3 big boxes), 6 boxes of $3.99 cereal for the General Mills spend $20 get 40 AMs, and then a bunch of small stuff we needed for a total of 270 AMs.

In total I saved $137.60 in product discounts as well.

I wanted to let everyone know the diapers are an especially good buy. The price per diaper with this sale beats the Costco Kirkland brand. Then add the equivalent of 20% of that if you convert the cash value of the Air Miles. I wasn't organized enough and realized when I was there that I could have printed out coupons for the diapers and wipes so I probably could have saved another $10 or so.

I'm seriously considering going back out for more diapers tomorrow, even if it means buying the next size up! ;)

Has anyone recieved their Christmas in July miles yet? I completed the offer and all my shops posted....maybe it's to early still....just wondering?
Edit- i just read the post with the timeline....sorry guys.

Uggh I get so jealous of all you guys getting targeted email offers.. I don’t recall ever getting one .. I’ve checked and I’m opted in for emails .. grr
My BMO mc monthly emails posted 427 so that was decent and a few survey miles but a huge drought
My foodland are taking forever to post too..sigh
Praying for a blue Friday a good one

ARGH I forgot to add the Get My Offers to my card when I was standing in Safeway... kid was with me, and I was letting her play with my phone so as to limit the whining.... :( Family members always thwart you!

Spent $149 earned 137 ... I'll take it but it should have been 60 more... ah well at least it was a lower offer, if it had been more AM, I would have been more irritated. AND we somehow forgot COFFEE?! What a sin...

I did get to update my signature with last shopping trip's miles: look I went from 8 to 10%

Has anyone had the opportunity to find out how much the current 7-day flex tickets thru AM are worth $-wise for trade-in (the ones worth 6050 AM)?

Gotta love Air Miles...I received an email congratulating me on achieving Onyx status again...however I reached 6000 AM in late August...guess they are a little behind in their congratulation emails!!!!

In other news...that "other site" is once again advising people that you can combine multiple tickets towards your AP....so much incorrect information out there...I am so glad our little family looks out for one another and provides correct information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!