<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
- Jun 11, 2006
I would go tomorrow,,,also I would give airmiles CHAT a try.
I just did a Chat,,,requesting how long before my Christmas in July promo airmiles would take to post--yep probably 120 days --close to the actual Christmas!!
I just spent quite a while expressing my views on the whole airmiles program,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
While I'm sure they are trained to just listen...... I do hope they pass along my concerns.
1. airmiles drought..on.and ....on and ..........on!!!
2. length of time for promos to post but if someone goes on Facebook or Twitter the points magically appear in the person's account.(double standards).
3. How much cheerios,oatmeal,yogurt can a person buy??
4. Inconsistent Blue Fridays in Ontario
5. Cash registers not automatically adding airmiles
6. Load N Go same products for Rexall for months on end.
Ok I wasn't really doing CHAT I was Venting but atleast I had my say and feel better.
Hope today is a bright better one for you.
I just had to chase down 103 miles from an online promo for booking any travel from May 14 - 31, they had 75 days to post it -- WHY can't they do their job! AND OMG, Rexall offers are NOT targeted nor do they change, like EVER!! Why don't promos start on the dot of 00:00:01 on the day they launch at EVERY.SINGLE.STORE. without someone needing to point it out??!?!