• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airfare Tools

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
I recall a website, with a tool, where you can enter a range of dates, origin and destination... and it spits back the lowest airfare for those days, but then would also show you the lowest airfares within the range of dates. it basically displayed a calendar with prices on it over the range of dates.

Am I remembering something else... or is this a tool others have seen?

I think one site like that is kayak.com.

Farecast is another site---have not used, but saw it in a travel e-mail newsletter.

Some airlines like US Airways used to let you choose by fare and flex on the days in the search (may have limits on locations).

Orbitz does a great job of doing this. Just choose the flex dates option and you will get a grid to choose from!

Your description sounds like farecompare.com - they recently changed the look and it doesn't appear to me to be as helpful - but then I confuse easily.

A lot of people swear by farecompare but I have never been able to actually book any of the lowest fares that it quotes. I guess you just have to be at the right place, at the right time. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter