• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

airfare deals from Montreal

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
From Montreal Disney fan few questions:

Can someone help me to find a good airfare deals for 5 persons end of April for 10 days leaving from Montreal, Ottawa, Burlington or Albany. What is the best price for a person from Montreal.

I reads some members who's taking their flights from Buffalo, and I like to know if someone ever flight from Burlington or Albany.
I know charter does flights for 7 days but I need 10 days. Do you think end of April is a good time to go to Disney. I know there are some specials for disney resorts after April 27.

Did someone ever tried Port Orleans French Quarter. Which one I should go, Port Orleans, Coronado or All Star. I already tried Carabbean resort.
Thanks

Carole
Terrebonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter