• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

airboat rides or glass bottom boats?

sherbear

Earning My Ears
I have posted this on the Orlando area forum but haven't received any answers yet. Has anyone taken these kinds of rides in the Orlando area and if so what did you think? We're going to WDW at the end of this month , the 1st time that we'll have a car with us so we'll be able to explore the area a bit more than previous visits. I would like the kids to see abit more of florida and possibly see gators and other wildlife in their natural environment as opposed to going to somewhere like gatorland.We are going to the space center for a day. I'd like to keep it within about an hours drive of Disney. I was at the everglades as a kid but that is too far this trip. Any suggestions?

If I remember correctly, Silver Springs has glass-bottom boats and also some wildlife. My sister and her husband just returned and spent a day there and I think they really liked it. If you have questions, I could ask her!!

Sherbear, I answered you on your other post. Hope it helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter