• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Air Tran rate experiences?

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
I just found out my son will be able to join us for Easter weekend. I've looked on Air trans website and the rates are sky high,$269 each way. He can't change the dates he can come so I'm locked in there. Us air is high also(but not as High). My question, I can't believe that Air Tran will fill these flights at those prices, so will the price drop? About how far in advance do they have sales for Easter? Once the prices are out, do they always stay that high?

Where is he flying from? (and when is Easter next year, BTW?)

Being a holiday weekend probably puts air fare expensive, but that does sound high even for AirTran (except for last minute purchases).

They might have an air fare sale, but watch out for blackout dates.

He's flying from PHL but could go from BWI since he'll be leaving from school.

Southwest out of BWI hasn't announced it's rates for those dates....It looks that it could be somewhere between $150 to $200 for that weekend....

I would imagine it would be in the next few weeks that those dates are announced....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter