Air miles

Martin Holder

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used Tesco vouchers converted to virgin air miles to upgrade their seats? Any advice as I have done this but been told it's not as straight forward as you may think

It doesn't cover the increase in tax you need to pay.

I've looked into it in the past and it's just not worth it most of the time.

I'd suggest you call the flying club number to see what the deal is

I automatically have my Tesco clubcard points set to convert to Virgin airmiles. I normally average around 15,000 airmiles per year through the conversion which certainly helps with our flights.

Thanks for the replies. We have over 100,000 air miles so hopefully will use these next year to upgrade

I found the increased tax didn't make using Tesco vouchers worth while for me. Now I just use them on the Disney BOGOF Blurays twice a year making them pretty much free lol

I am going to Orlando from Manchester this year upper class out and premium economy back. Fees are £420 plus the air miles. Can’t complain about that really. If you’re flexible with dates then there are some great deals to be had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter