air france from bristol - e-check in

busnae

Earning My Ears
hi, i booked my package direct with disney and am travelling from bristol airport. I saw that the package includes 'e-benefits' and that on the air france website this includes internet check-in. Has anyone done this and was it worth it

thanks

Ive not done it not with air france so it may be very different, but we always check in online (if its available to do). Last year when we went to Florida and we checked in online it mean that the 9 of us all going together were all seated together in a few rows. I say its definatly worth it, it also means all you have to do at the aiport is check your lugage in!

You may want to check what the benefits are of checking in online with air france though.

thanks, it would seem that you don't have to be at the airport so early?? and with a half 6 flight that is appealing!!

i'd be really interested if anyone had done it with air france thanks

Yeah we didnt have to be there so early, so yeah its nice if you have an early flight.

Hopefully someone can help you with air france! Have a great time. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter