Air Canada rescheduling question

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Can I cancel an AC flight and keep balance to be used in the future or do I have to rebook right away?

Hey travel gurus, maybe you guys can help me out-there is over an hour wait time when I call Air Canada so I am appealing to you

I already know a flight can be rescheduled for the cost of $100/150 BUT...

My daughter and her roommates have booked Air Canada flights for a grad trip.

One of the girls had and exam rescheduled and cannot go on the trip now.

She was wondering if she can get a sort of refund in the form of a balance/gift card at Air Canada once she pays the rebooking fee OR does she have to reschedule to a different flight right away?

Any one know?

Yes. At the time you rebook travel, you’ll be charged the change fee and any difference in fare.

Oh what a bummer! You've been helping them plan that trip for a long time, they must all be miffed!!!

Oh what a bummer! You've been helping them plan that trip for a long time, they must all be miffed!!!

Well, it is just one of the four of them who cant go. The others are still going (including my daughter) but it is really rocking the boat of the friendship too. Oh, to be young-they all have such strong emotions!

Well, it is just one of the four of them who cant go. The others are still going (including my daughter) but it is really rocking the boat of the friendship too. Oh, to be young-they all have such strong emotions!
I knew you meant only the one couldn't go and I KNEW the reactions would be, uhm, less than stellar .... girls <shudder>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter