Air arrangemts?

puggymom said:
HI computer Magic, when looking on my own it started over $800. Someone told me to check Thanksgiving weekend since most people are traveling you might find a deal. I checked the usual places and found these flights on Expeida on United. (I have a stop over in Denver as there is no direct flights from any NY area airport) I am flying in and out on the same days as the tour start and end dates. I arrive in Jackson at 3:52, ABD said they prefer you arrive by 4, so I am cutting it close. I figure if I am delayed the worst thing is I miss the welcome dinner. As for departure they recommended flights after 1 pm and I have a departure at 1:30. What stinks about this one is I will have a 4 hour layover in Denver, but it was the best I could do. I figure my niece and I can have a relaxing dinner.
Thanks for the information. I was searching during Thanksgiving weekend but not the same success as you. I will continue to search until Jan.

I'm flying out of Chicago and will have to stop in Denver as well. So far I only have a 45 minute layover between flights. But I wonder if I'm cutting it too close. I'm use to nonstop flights.

puggymom said:
I'm going on the Wyoming trip next August and the quotes for airfare seemed outrageous, one was $1200. I started watching and searching and was able to get tix for $450, so in my case the early booking discount covered the airfare :thumbsup2

Now all I have to do is pack :teeth:

I'm jealous! I booked the Imperial Cities tour for the five of us for June, and our airfare from Boston (in to Vienna, out from Prague) is $1450 each and our son coming from L.A. is going to cost over $1800. I'm holding off, but I think it's only going to get worse. :( My airfare will be more than my entire Viva Italia trip this past September!

As far as booking with AbD or independently, I've been researching air for clients and getting quotes from AbD, and they're pretty much the same. There doesn't seem to be bulk rates -- only the regular published air -- so what you can get is what you'll see through AbD. The advantage (correct me if I'm wrong, Kevin) is that by booking through AbD, you're guaranteed pickup at the airport even if your flight is severely delayed.

Dotti

I ONLY LIVE FOURTY-FIVE MINUTES AWAY FROM DISNEY :banana: AND I STILL HAVE TO PAY :guilty: TO DRIVE BECOUSE IT COST LIKE TWENTY FOR GAS FIVE FOR TOLLBOOTHS ALL TOGHER AND LIKE SEVEN FOR PARKING THATS NOT ALOT BUT NO MATTER HOW YOU GO TO DISNEY YOU STILL HAFT TO PAY TO GET THERE :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter