Aid Station Questions

Jbennett2015

Earning My Ears
This will be my first RunDisney event and my first running event monger than a 5K. I'm planning on running the marathon in January. My question is, at the aid stations do they offer bottled water or just cup water? I know this is a random/weird question but I do not drink powerade/gatorade so I want to know how I will need to carry my electrolyte mix for water for the race. Thanks in advance.

This will be my first RunDisney event and my first running event monger than a 5K. I'm planning on running the marathon in January. My question is, at the aid stations do they offer bottled water or just cup water? I know this is a random/weird question but I do not drink powerade/gatorade so I want to know how I will need to carry my electrolyte mix for water for the race. Thanks in advance.
At past events it's been Dasani water poured into cups. If you're carrying your own bottle, they'll normally fill it for you.

I think the order is normally Powerade first, then water in cups, and then water poured into your own bottle/on you at the end of the tables.

Thanks! This is what I needed to know. I'll most likely have my own bottle so I'll skip to the end and have them fill up my bottle and add my mix. We made our first trip to Disney this January and it was marathon weekend and as the runners ran by I told my wife that I was running the marathon in 2017. Looking forward to the race!

Thanks! This is what I needed to know. I'll most likely have my own bottle so I'll skip to the end and have them fill up my bottle and add my mix. We made our first trip to Disney this January and it was marathon weekend and as the runners ran by I told my wife that I was running the marathon in 2017. Looking forward to the race!
Good luck with your training! You'll love the marathon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!