• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ahhhhhhhhhh

experiment_627

DIS Veteran
After months of trying to figure out a way to get on the podcast cruise, I finally get the go ahead to pull the trigger, and I can't get to the site to request a quote. :badpc:

I am so excited I can't stand it. I just got back from WDW two days ago, and I am covered up at work. Now I am not going to be able to get anything done this afternoon.

:yay:

PS I am not posting this to complain about the site problem, but just to have someone to share it with who gets it. :cool2:

Hey Hey! Welcome aboard!

I only have one word for you...... CAKE!

You mean another Kim!

You know I have this picture in my head. We are in the dining room on the Podcast Cruise. somebody says "Hey Kim" and the whole dining room turns their head. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!! :scared1: AHHHH!!! :scared1: :scared1:

You know I have this picture in my head. We are in the dining room on the Podcast Cruise. somebody says "Hey Kim" and the whole dining room turns their head. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!! :scared1: AHHHH!!! :scared1: :scared1:

I hear you Aaron.

Actually, I feel sorry for the wait staff. Can you imagine one of the servers having a table of 8 Kims!

Which Kim gets the chicken?

Congrats! Join us on the Podcast Cruise Thread. Do not be afraid. We do not bite!

When did we stop biting? :sad2:

Very UN-official Podcast Cruise T-Shirt.... ;) Welcome Aboard!!

HellomynameisKimTshirt.jpg

Congrats! Join us on the Podcast Cruise Thread. Do not be afraid. We do not bite!
Well, i'd watch J-Kim and Don...J-Kim bites, but only if he's hungry. And Don will recruit you to be wife #5! :scared1:

if they didn't before you should now. party: Someone has to post pics when you get back:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter