• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ahh, fun on day 6

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
I know, dumb title--long story!

Today we started out at DL. It was very busy today. I don't know why, for a tuesday.
I was in City Hall getting my Canadian Money changed to American, and we could hear some stuff happening out front. Got out there just as the Mayor was welcoming us to DL. They then played over the speakers Walts opening day speech! It choked me up, was great to hear, and hubby got it on video, yay!! (It was the "to all who come to this happy place, welcome" speech :goodvibes )
Minnie, Mickey, Belle, Geppeto, Donald were also there. Yes, Donald was out!
Hubby said he was having a big chat with the mayor while I was in city hall too!
We saw a big bunch of people by the castle, and much to our surprise and excitement, Fantasia Burrino was there, singing and recording for the WDW Christmas parade tv show! (I posted more details on the Disneyland thread about this) It was very very cool to see.
Headed to Fantasyland to do some rides, but it was way to busy. So we went over to Innoventions. It is neat in there, we have never been there.
Then went and did the Haunted Mansion again, along with Splash Mountain.
Watched Billy Hill and the Hillbilles. They are really funny, and so great at playing the fiddles!
Ate at Bengal BBQ. Liked the chicken, didn't care for the beef.
Headed over to CA, as DL was sooooo busy.
Went on a few rides in PPier. Got a fastpass for Screamin earlier, and got on there in 5 minutes. I watched! No way I was getting on there again!
Then we watched Block Party Bash again. Last time we saw it we were in front of Toy Story, so this time we sat where we could see Monsters Inc. It worked. Very good again. It started about 20 minutes late, so fireworks started during it.
Went to Greetings and bought a Christmas ornament and a frame, then left the park. (closed at 6 tonight)
Was a good day, but felt like we didn't get alot done.
Still have much to do tomorrow!

So sad that tomorrow is my last day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter