Agrabah Cafe open in March?

Tinkjon

hailing to the pumpkin sound
Is this likely to be open in the first few days of March? It's my favourite restaurant in the world, let alone in DLP :goodvibes I assumed the restaurants were open all year round but then I read that this one closes off-season and I guess March coutns as off-season? I will be heartbroken if we can't eat there!!

Off-season (which first week in March will be) some of the restaurants won't be open every day, but should be open at least some days per week.

Oooh, so it's a possibility then?! Thanks, DLPDaft, that's very encouraging!:yay:

Currently , Agrabah Café iss closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but open every other day ...

We went to the Agrabah when we went to DLP last March and think it was only open on Thurs and Fri in the week. Unsure about the weekend as we were only there Mon - Fri.

We ate there on a Monday March of this year. It was the 15th I think so not sure if it was open the weeks before then though.

I agree, it's great! I am very tempted to go there again during our October trip but want to try some others! I could eat at Agrabah every day easily!! lol

I love it there too ~ hope you manage to get to eat there on your trip, Tinkjon. :wizard:

Thanks, everyone, I feel reassured now! We were debating between a 3 night or 4 night stay, so this is more reasons for the 4 night trip, so that hopefully we might find it open at least one of the days :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter