Agrabah Cafe closed in mid-October?

Tinkjon

hailing to the pumpkin sound
DLP Food Guide says that Agrabah Cafe is sometimes closed in the winter months. Please tell me that mid-October doesn't count as a winter month?! I'm dying to eat there, it looks fantastic...

The easiest way to find out is to phone the Disney dining reservations number - they can let you know any scheduled closure for the Agrabah, or low-season closures (often Disney park restaurants are closed certain days of the week in low season).

DLP Food Guide says that Agrabah Cafe is sometimes closed in the winter months. Please tell me that mid-October doesn't count as a winter month?! I'm dying to eat there, it looks fantastic...

I would sugguest phoning to find out, as I'm unsure how upto date the infomation is on the DLP food guide is. I have booked for the 9th Oct, and was told that is is only open from 11am until 3pm everyday.

You're right, it's only open for lunch. I just booked it, hurrah!

Thats good to hear.. I'm really looking forward to trying it

Excellent news. Think we will try that on the 10th just before we go home :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter