ages for the kid's clubs...

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
I know the web sites all say 4-12 yrs old for the Deluxe Kid's clubs. When we stayed at GF in December the sign on the Club door said ages 3 and up. We didn't use the club that trip but were considering it for dinner this trip.

Does anyone know if they take potty trained 3 yr old children?

Jess

No, they don't, they must be aged 4-12. Perhaps you saw a sign regarding Grand Adventures in Cooking or the Pirate Cruise (special daytime activities for kids at the GF). Those activities do allow potty-trained 3-year-olds. But for the nighttime program kids must be at least age 4 and potty trained.

The Kids clubs are from ages 4-12 but they also have in-room sitters available for the younger kids. I haven't experienced using them yet but have heard very good things about "fairy god mothers". You may want to look into it. :D

Thanks.. We have used fairy godmothers before. they are wonderful. I was just looking for someplace fun/different for my kids to hang out for an hour while we had a peaceful dinner.

I know the sign said 3 and up. A friend of mine was on the Disney Cruise recently and he said they were taking kids 3 and up too. I was just hoping it was a policy change. Oh well...fairy godmothers will work fine too.

Jess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter