• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Again: Banned for no reason

SpaceCommander

Dodged the tag fairy
I said to someone I never say where i live, and then the banned thing came upa nd im banned for a week :(

how many warnings have you had

because i never got banned for something like that but i did get 1 warning

i said it onced saying "what's the point in saying where u live" that was my warning so now this :(

I feel bad for you, vmk rules have gotten way to strict :confused3 is vmk staff gone :badpc: coocoo!

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
I feel bad for you, vmk rules have gotten way to strict :confused3 is vmk staff gone :badpc: coocoo!

lol

i aggree compleatly
they should check why they ban
just following rules now gets you in trouble

Alphawazup said:
that stinks

just be glad it is not longer
a week is tolerable

yeah just be happy you didnt get a 10 year ban like me

My vmk girl was sitting with our friends, innocently talking. She mentioned about living near Disneyland and poof she was gone, banned for 24 hours. It really wasnt fair as we are extremely careful what we say and to who.

On the other hand lol, I was banned one time for something my girl said to me in the drive ins! I was shocked.

So wow be careful what you say, that big white glove is always listening.
:sail:

ppl do that ALL the time. Sorry to hear that u got banned for doing nothing Space_Commander. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter