Afternoon Tea at the DLH

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
Dose anyone know if the Disneyland Hotel still serves an afternoon tea in the Cafe Fantasia. And if so what time they serve it from?

They did in late July. Sorry, I know this isn't much of a help.

It was on when I went to check the store upstairs before the Magical Moment, so definitely earlier than 4 PM.

I very much hope they do...this is on my to do list for Feb!

Anyone any idea of price ?
Thinking would be nice for our October trip
I'm a big fan of afternoon tea:thumbsup2

If it's like what we get here you get fingers sandwiches scones and cake and lots of them :thumbsup2

its not like that at the DLH - I have seen the menus on other sites, can't remember where though. Its a tea or coffee of your choice, plus a choice of pastries (ie you choose one kind). They serve Mickey waffles with jam and cream at the Cafe Fantasia in the afternoon - now those look really yummy :).

its not like that at the DLH - I have seen the menus on other sites, can't remember where though. Its a tea or coffee of your choice, plus a choice of pastries (ie you choose one kind). They serve Mickey waffles with jam and cream at the Cafe Fantasia in the afternoon - now those look really yummy :).

Aww thought it would be like the ritz etc
Going to look for reviews etc now as we all do love cake
Thanks Elaine xx

Thanks for the info everyone, looks like an afternoon tea is on our list for our January trip. I seem to remember the prices in March were 28 Euros and 40 Euros if you wanted a glass of bubbly with it.

Just wanted to check the DLH was still serving it.

I didnt think it was that much money? maybe i,m thinking of something completely different?:confused3

I'll be happy to check for details when we go for Halloween. I'll also try to take a picture of the price list.

I didnt think it was that much money? maybe i,m thinking of something completely different?:confused3

The prices I saw in March were for an 'Afternoon High Tea' package. But there was a menu for individual items as well.

Here is a link to blog post from 2011 with some photos...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter