After-hours NRT arrival - transport??

DebbieT11

Waiting to go back......
We'd planned on taking the Limo Bus service from NRT to our Sheraton Grande hotel on Friday, but just noticed that the last departure from NRT is at 1705..... we don't arrive until 1735. *sigh*.... suggestions??? Thanks much!

Thanks for the suggestions of options - wow, the narita air porter service certainly does seem convenient - appreciate the idea! I believe that the Airport Limousine may be a bit less convenient, but a lot more affordable for us.....the difference between $50+25 cab fare vs $170 will buy us a bunch of goodies there.... lol.

Interesting that the pickup for other hotels is later, but the Disney area hotels stop so early. Wonder what logic was used there.... ?? Again, thanks, and I'll be sure to report back what we experienced and how things worked out..... we'll also be visiting the HK Disney this trip.... :cool1:

We'd planned on taking the Limo Bus service from NRT to our Sheraton Grande hotel on Friday, but just noticed that the last departure from NRT is at 1705..... we don't arrive until 1735. *sigh*.... suggestions??? Thanks much!
Hi I was there two weeks ago. If you miss the 5:05 DisneyResort Bus you can a taxi for $200 dollars eeekks. BUT you have two other option. a) take the train, it goes right to Disney but you will need to navigate your way and with luggage its a pain. B) you take the limo bus $24 to the closest location other than Disney and then hop in a taxi from there..…the limo bus runs much later but just doesn't go to Disney directly after 5pm…Option B is your easiest and option.. I don't like to haul around luggage on the train. have fun Tokyo Disney is the gem of ALL Disney parks!

Hi I was there two weeks ago. If you miss the 5:05 DisneyResort Bus you can a taxi for $200 dollars eeekks. BUT you have two other option. a) take the train, it goes right to Disney but you will need to navigate your way and with luggage its a pain. B) you take the limo bus $24 to the closest location other than Disney and then hop in a taxi from there..…the limo bus runs much later but just doesn't go to Disney directly after 5pm…Option B is your easiest and option.. I don't like to haul around luggage on the train. have fun Tokyo Disney is the gem of ALL Disney parks!

Note that you'd have to change trains in Tokyo Station or another station. Definitely not easy with luggage.

Not sure where you got your $75 cab fare estimate as I got this from a calculator.

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main....0.38773200000003&toCoord=35.625973,139.877431

Traveling from NRT to Tokyo is 1500 yen per person now on the JR East then from there you can take the Keiyo line to Maihama station then take take the TDR train to the Sheraton. Maybe pick up a suica card to for when you go around Tokyo. Cheaper for sure and since it's the beginning of your trip your luggage should be lighter so the the walk won't be as bad but it is quite long though there are moving sidewalks along the way. Pick up a multi-day ticket for traveling around on the TDR train at the TDR station will reduce the cost per day.

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/pass/nex_oneway.html

Not sure where you got your $75 cab fare estimate as I got this from a calculator.

Hmm... maybe that wasn't so clear..... I said "$50 + 25 cab fare".... meaning $50 for the limo service, + $25 for the cab fare....... perhaps a little less hurried typing would have helped. :)

Note that you'd have to change trains in Tokyo Station or another station. Definitely not easy with luggage.

Noted..... I think we'll do the limo/cab thing to the closest hotel.... surely do appreciate all the input here - it's been incredibly helpful!!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter