After checking out of GF can I go to DS and then return to use the facilities?

tracipierce

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I have a couple of Q's about our stay this summer. I have booked a surprise 1 day stay with deluxe dining at the GF for my DD16. I had already booked the spa in the morning and MNSSHP in the evening and thought it would be great to be able to get ready for the party there, then head back to the GF to spend the night.

Obviously I want to make the most of the perks available so...
  1. On the morning of check in, could we use the extra magic hours before checking in?
  2. Once we have checked out of the room, can we stay to use the facilities intermittently? For instance go to EMH in the morning, then head back to GF for breakfast and for some pool time. Then go to DS for lunch and then return to GF until the evening before leaving?
Hope that makes sense? I was just worried that once you checked out and left the hotel, you may not be allowed back in IYKWIM?

TIA :)

You are considered a guest of the resort until midnight of your check out day, you are free to enjoy the resort after checking out. I'm not sure about EMH before checking in , I've never tried to do that. To be safe I would check in before heading to a park. You can check in anytime after 6 or 7 am and store your luggage with bell services until your room is ready.

You need to be staying on WDW property or Disney Springs to use EMH. If you have a Magic Band and have done online check in I don’t think you have to physically check in before heading to EMH. But not 100% certain as I have luggage so always physically check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter