After all your top tips/advice!

nitnat

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

New to the board as we are planning a trip to Eoro Disney Paris sometime between March & May next year, and was wondering who the best agents are to book the holiday with & where's best to stay etc etc. I have three young sons who at the time of travel will be 7 1/2, just turned 3 (possibly still 2) & 18 months. We are planning to go during term time & was looking at staying at the Disney World Hotel.

I would appreciate any tips/advice for booking the holiday etc etc.

Thanks in anticipation

Nat :earboy2:

Hi Nat

welcome to Disboard.

First tip with youngsters I'd suggest go straight to hire stroller; although possibly no use for 18mth old to have a sleep but 3 yaer old can jump on step as you walk round the park.

Second tip aim to be at the park for opening. You'll get to meet the characters before the "rugby" scrum starts :guilty: and you'll find it a joy to walk onto Dumbo, Peter Pan etc

Keep them coming :cheer2:

Reid

Welcome Nit Nat to the Disneyland Paris Forum :)

My top tip is to use the Fantasyland Breakfast (for guests staying at some of the onsite hotels: The Santa Fe, Cheyenne, Sequoia Lodge & Newport Bay).

This means you have your breakfast in the park (in Fantasyland) which also then means you get ahead of all the crowds and can ride some of the popular rides in Fantasyland before the park really opens - ideal if you have young ones :)

Do check out our hotel FAQs at the top of the page and ask away!

I booked our last trip with Leisure Direction which saved me £400 in total for a 3 night break for 2 adults and 2 children.

I don't think prices have yet been released for the time you are looking to go in, but they should be very soon (hopefully (!!) in the next few weeks)

My top tip is to use the Fantasyland Breakfast (for guests staying at some of the onsite hotels: The Santa Fe, Cheyenne, Sequoia Lodge & Newport Bay).

If you do stay at the Disneyland Hotel you won't be able to do the Fantasyland Breakfast, but you will get a character breakfast in your hotel, and then your right next to the park anyway.

The Disneyland Hotel is definitely the most expensive, but with three young children it would be the best place if you can do it! :)

Sorry, I didn't realise you wanted to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I read your post as staying at a DLP hotel.

Do check out the thread on the Disneyland Hotel though! Which is right here

nitnat - I just assumed when you mentioned the Disney World Hotel, you meant the one right by the Disneyland Park - was that right?

BTW I forgot to say before - welcome to the DIS!! :wave2:

My top tip: get to the parks when they open. The crowds will be the lightest, and you'll be able to get several rides in before the parks pick up.

Another tip: if you purchase something at the park and do not want to carry it around all day, you can have the package sent to your hotel. It will be at your hotel's gift shop to pick up by 8PM. This service is free, but you must request it at the time of purchase.

If your children like the characters consider booking a character meal. You get quality time with them, great interaction, photos and video and memories to last a lifetime :love:

It can be less organised trying to meet them in the parks!

If you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, you will see the characters anyway at breakfast :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter