After 42 1/2 yrs.....

dyna

DIS Veteran
I lost my dear husband on July 29th. Whole new experience for me I got to learn online banking still not gotten into his computer to get to that. I'll be calling the bank back & having them walk me slowly thru how to do that in the next couple of days. Last week was very busy wrapping up a lot of business stuff.
DH an I was told when he retired my medical insurance would be good for 1 yr after his passing, since he retired his local plant has closed I called headquarters tho to find out my insurance is good for 3 months (joy) I'm not old enough for social sercurity got to much in back to get Medicaid. Lordy the insurance has never cost a penny out of pocket it was 1 of the benefits provided by his work. Insurance will now be a big chunk of my income GRRR I know welcome to the rest of the world.
I do have an appointmen with social sercurity coming up soon

OHHHH an I'm pretty sure I need another back surgery before my insurance runs out my GP is on it trying to get me rushed thru with a good doctor.

For now I'm keeping it all in check even my emotions I'm sure the time will catch up that I have time to really mourn what I have lost.

I'm very sorry to hear this, Dyna. :hug:'s My condolences to you and all your family.

Give yourself time, a day at a time, a step at a time. Don't rush yourself or rush into things. Take unsought advice carefully.

God speed for your husband, prayers for you, Dyna.

Thanks everyone.

Frustrating day today Dr set my MRI up wrong wasn't able to make that appointment. Called Dr's office back still not heard from Dr or MRI place.

I had other business calls to make did not make those because I didn't want to miss call from Dr or MRI or put 1 business on hold while I dealt with the other. GRRRRRR

Tomorrow is another day guess I try again just so frustrating.

So sorry for your loss. I am sure it 's hard to grieve when there is so much that needs to be done.
Take one day at a time. Hope your health problems get resolved too.
Thoughts and prayers for you.

Words are never enough, please accept my sympathies. I send you love.

I hope for the best for your health issues.

Dyna you hang in their, I know right now it looks like your lost in the jungle and no way out, just keep walking, compassion is just ahead

So sorry for your loss. When we suddenly lost my Dad, my Mom also became a widow after 42 years of marriage. Such a hard time. Prayers for you.

Sending you my condolences. I'm so sorry you're going through this sorrowful time in your life.

I'm so sorry. I've been there and I would advise you not to rush through those things that can wait. It can become overwhelming. :hug:

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear husband and for the hard things that you are going through right now. Please know that there are many people here who care about you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!