Africa Hot?

Get up early, (rope drop is fun), & then head back to the pool after lunch when it gets so hot. It will cool down again after 4pm.:thumbsup2 EPCOT seems to be the hottest park so avoid that one that day.

it says 92 degrees for thursday..isnt that standard for orlando in the summer? or did i read it wrong :confused3

Thursday's going to be 91° that's not that hot. ;) Drink water, you'll be fine. :teeth:

Be prepared to go a bit slower and maybe not do as much as another time of year. This past August trip was soooo Africa hot with high 90's. When the temps are high you have to be more laid back. If we arrive early great if not we sleep in have brunch, swim. Head to the park with night EMH & stay up late. I have teens so this fits their internal clock very well. It's so much better at night. Be prepared for the afternoon rain that usually comes with those temps.
I think AK feels hotter so I try to get there early or late but stay away midday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter