• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Afraid to show my face here this week:(

UrsulasDaBomb

<font color=red>Lost Lamb Returned to the Flock<br
I have backslid...quite a bit.It started on Sunday with pizza for dinner.I ate almost an entire small pizza by myself.Leftover pizza for brekfast on Monday morning.Lunch was a little better,soft tacos with black beans,avacado,spinach and rice with a handful of tortilla chips with avacado mango salsa.Dinner on Mon night was pizza again.Tuesday...Donuts for breakfast,fried cheesesticks and a soda for lunch,hamburger and tatertots for lunch.No breakfast yesterday but I did eat 10 almond butter easter eggs and 1 solid milk easter egg at work.Had a fried ham sandwich and Dorito's for dinner.PLUS I Haven't worked out AT ALL this week.I feel so horrible.....:(

Ursula*hiding her face in shame*

Oh my! I got a stomach ache just reading your post:eek: ! Seriously, just put it all behind you and start fresh. It happens to the best of us!

Mrs. PH is right.
But boy is it hard on to stay motivated.

I have had the worst 2 weeks as far as eating right goes.
And even thought I am keeping up with my working out, apparently its not enough to keep the scale from creeping back up a bit. :(

Hang in there. Tomorrow is another day and we'll do it right.

Hang in there everybody!!! We will get throught his one just like the other times. The key is DON'T GIVE UP!!!! And keep coming back here!!! IT helps!!

Put it behind you and start over! We have all been in that situation!!
Hang in there!:)

Thanks guys...I am starting over on Monday,after Easter.I will TRY to keep the sweets to a miniumum over the weekend.Even though I know that will be hard,thanks to my dear mother who INSISTSs on making me an easter basket with Cadbury eggs and sugar Peeps and Peep Bunnies every year.:-)

Ursula

hey Ursula...do not worry. I think we all slide back at one pointy or another. Me I have patued and am struggling to keep positive. I was hoping joining curves would have gotten me over this hump and onto loosing the last 15 pounds, but so far I have not budged. It gets disheartening. No worries...start again on Monday and good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter