Aeroplan Help!

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
I was just doing a search for flights for Vancouver to Orlando at the end of August, 2018 and I am only getting premium economy point values which are more than the reg economy- I then tried Hawaii at march and the same thing is happening? Anyone else have this issue or can test for me?

Sunday we booked Montreal - LAX for April without any issue. We got a direct flight with good hours in economy (50K points for 2 tickets). I would try it for you but Aeroplan is under DH name and I don't have his member number (he's away for the week).

I wonder about them, ever since they announced that Air Canada was ending the program in a few years. There are no direct routes available from YYZ to MCO during March break, but there are plenty of seats available on the flights through Air Canada. That leads me to suspect they aren't getting access, even at Market Fare, to all the availability.

Have you tried changing your dates?

It might be a bit early for August. I found one flight at 40000....

I've done a bit more and found some back to regular economy so wondering if something was up and fixed or who knows.
Looks like it's too early for August Orlando....

I had to play around to use our points for our last August trip. I was able to find good times at lower point value flying YYZ to Tampa. We always rent a car so the hour drive was no biggie. Super easy airport to get in and out of. The car rentals were pricier than MCO though so worth considering in the equation.

If you are not dependent on Magical Express, it's worth checking points getting into nearby airports. MCO always seem to be at higher point level unless you are super elite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter