Status
Not open for further replies.
@rteetz I missed it, but do you know if the new DHS "bag check" near the tram drop off will be continued all the way across (towards the ToT direction)?

I assume so, and after the new part opens up, they will close the current.

am i the only one that thinks there is a lot of wasted space with all those trees in galaxy's edge? I assume it was done to give the illusion you are really there and a dense forest leading away from black spire?
Yes it’s to make it a dense forest. That is the Resistance side. There is an expansion plot within this land too.

@rteetz I missed it, but do you know if the new DHS "bag check" near the tram drop off will be continued all the way across (towards the ToT direction)?

I assume so, and after the new part opens up, they will close the current.
Yes it will.

Thank you for posting the aerial views of Disneyland. I agree with BigRed98, it is crazy seeing the finished product of the west coast version especially since we are planning our June 2020 trip there :goodvibes.

Seeing the two Galaxy's Edge's back to back like that shows how much still needs to be done at the Florida location ... might be stuff they can move fast with but only a few months to go!
There were some Disneyland aerials from a couple months back that look similar to the current state of DHS.

SWGE looks amazing. And I think it's going to literally break Disneyland.
A selfish part of me is glad that it's opening at DL first as I'm hoping it might take some of the crowds away from WDW's opening.

We're in the group of people who booked an early September trip hoping to beat the craziness that will be everything SW:GE and will now be in the thick of it! (But, also a little excited about being in all the excitement too!)

LOL - can you tell I want my cake and to eat it too??? :cake:

I love all of the Disneyland Aerial shots, it is crazy to see the whole Disneyland Resort in one photo (including the 3 onsite hotels). I really do love the size of DLR, but that one photo really puts it in perspective how much smaller DLR is compared to WDW.

Looks amazing complete thanks for the pics.

Weirdly seems a little smaller for some reason-I think it's just the lack of clutter/objects to focus on or something. But awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter