Status
Not open for further replies.

Im really curious how they are going to connect TSL to SGE. It seems like there is zero work occurring in that spot right now.

Im really curious how they are going to connect TSL to SGE. It seems like there is zero work occurring in that spot right now.
D0pOdF1XcAEN9DO

This image appears to show the pathway that will connect (above the arrow, which is pointing to a dead tree). My guess is this area will be re-done so you won’t see the access road that is currently between the lands.

D0pOdF1XcAEN9DO

This image appears to show the pathway that will connect (above the arrow, which is pointing to a dead tree). My guess is this area will be re-done so you won’t see the access road that is currently between the lands.
There will be gates much like the checker and popsicle stick gates in the TSMM exit.

There will be gates much like the checker and popsicle stick gates in the TSMM exit.
Will guests be able to access TSL directly after leaving SWGE? Seems like a tough transition if they make this possible. I can see people exiting SWGE and then making their way towards the Pixar Place then entering TSL through the current entrance. Thoughts?

Will guests be able to access TSL directly after leaving SWGE? Seems like a tough transition if they make this possible. I can see people exiting SWGE and then making their way towards the Pixar Place then entering TSL through the current entrance. Thoughts?
Why wouldn’t they be? Maybe opening weekend they’ll do things differently but you will exit into TSL.

I've read several times that the entrances are curved or shaped in a way that will allow a smooth visual transition into SGE from both entrances in order to visually set the narrative. That's why I'm curious how the street crossing coming out of TSL will be handled. I'm assuming the "transition" does not start until after you cross the street.

All I can say is wow! So much more has been done since the last update. DHS bus loops look almost ready to open and the new tram loop security has made a lot of progress in a short time. I wonder how much more will be done by the time we arrive in April. Also it's killing me that we can't get updates on MMRR. Hard to know the progress on something being built out of site.

This almost has to be ready to open full tilt for the buses. Looks like it may need top layer asphalt and striping and ready to go.

View attachment 385828
I was there on Monday, and they had asphalt paving machines behind the walls and they were not there a few days earlier. They were lined up along the fence line of the canal. I assume they are getting ready to pave this week. The bus station roof structure closest to the active bus loops was not done painting but was close. Looked like they had to finish touching up the blue color along the edge of the white on about 50% of the structure closest to the active loop. The far loop closest to the canal looked finished, at least the parts visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!