Status
Not open for further replies.

Whew - I know I said this about TSL - but that does NOT look like it will be ready in < year. Of course they did delay TSL by 5 weeks from the anticipated May opening. I still don't see this open before Thanksgiving.

The Riviera looks more ready I guess, but the fact that the outside isn't finished makes me wonder. I'm sure they'll have it done though since CCV is 85% declared now.

Whew - I know I said this about TSL - but that does NOT look like it will be ready in < year. Of course they did delay TSL by 5 weeks from the anticipated May opening. I still don't see this open before Thanksgiving.

The Riviera looks more ready I guess, but the fact that the outside isn't finished makes me wonder. I'm sure they'll have it done though since CCV is 85% declared now.
I’m not really sure how you’re getting that out of this. They are starting to pave walk ways (near Grand Ave entrance). Rock work keeps changing and getting better. Pandora didn’t look much different than this (maybe even worse) 10-11 months out.

We have mandibles! Skyliner has me most excited only because I can't imagine what GE is going to do to DHS and overall crowd levels. But a lifesize Falcon is definitely second on my list.

Curious, are the 2 SW:GE identical? It's neat to see the changes in progress between the video of the CA land and the pics of FL.

So many changes! Enjoy these photo updates. Thanks for taking the time to post all these pics Ryan.

Curious, are the 2 SW:GE identical? It's neat to see the changes in progress between the video of the CA land and the pics of FL.

So many changes! Enjoy these photo updates. Thanks for taking the time to post all these pics Ryan.
Yes. Biggest difference is DL has three entrances whereas WDW has two.

Every new set of photos, is a very noticeable change on SW:GE. They are cruising along.
Obviously we can see the outside progress, and news on the interior attraction set up. I would think they'd be approaching completion soon internally. It looks like California's attractions are nearly there based on recent interior photos.

Ok, can anyone make heads or tails of this pool area at the Riv..? Far end is deep end, middle area looks like graded entry but what is on the near end? Any guesses?

upload_2019-1-7_8-50-55.png

Ok, can anyone make heads or tails of this pool area at the Riv..? Far end is deep end, middle area looks like graded entry but what is on the near end? Any guesses?

View attachment 374019

Maybe a lounge chair area? I've seen this at a few newer resorts. Pool area that is just a foot or so deep and the lounge chairs sit in the water. Your rear is wet, but your top is in the sun. Personally I don't get it, but they seem popular.

Might also be a splash pool, with water features intended for the youngest guests.

Maybe a lounge chair area? I've seen this at a few newer resorts. Pool area that is just a foot or so deep and the lounge chairs sit in the water. Your rear is wet, but your top is in the sun. Personally I don't get it, but they seem popular.
I like areas like this as it's an opportunity to get some sun while staying cool in the water.

One think I've yet to notice is a swim up pool bar. Does such a think exist on property?

You don't have to get up to pee.

But yea it's a bit hard to see whats what on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!