Advice-Thanksgiving week W/express pass should we utilize early admission?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
First timers
Royal Pacific 9 days
Should we utilize early admission? Worried about reaching capacity that week. I think weekdays will be better than weekends. we are planning on mainly walking over but might boat once in awhile.Any advice?

Over 9 days I'm sure you can manage doing early hours a few times anyway. We'll be there for 3 days/2 nights(RPR) and plan to do early hours all 3 days but we literally have just 1/3 of the time you do and I still think we'll do everything multiple times.

I’d use the early entry on day 1 and then play the rest by ear. 9 days is a really long time if just doing Universal so you might want some sleep in and chill at the pool with just a bit of later afternoon park time.

I did 11 days this fall and used early entry for onsite hotel guests 9 of the mornings.

Much less line waits early morning.

Was easy to go back to the hotel, when parks became crowded and return to the parks later in the day when crowds were less.

I did 11 days this fall and used early entry for onsite hotel guests 9 of the mornings.

Much less line waits early morning.

Was easy to go back to the hotel, when parks became crowded and return to the parks later in the day when crowds were less.
I think this will be our plan . Weather looks fantastic for laying by the pool most of the day . Pop back in after dinner since the parks are open till 10 pm.

The last two Thanksgiving weeks we went to, the parks were more crowded on the weekdays than the weekends. It is hard to know exactly how this year will work, but we're going Sat-Sat and plan on going in the mornings to avoid the worst part of the crowds. With EE at 7 am, I'm not sure if we'll make it to rope drop. However, if the afternoon crowd is really bad on Saturday, it will incentivize us to wake up earlier...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter