Advice please

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I managed to find an old copy of the park map from my last trip - which was nice! Looking at the parade route in the Magic Kingdom itself I am wondering what would be the best spot to photograph the parade. I noticed that it marches past the little outdoor theatre and I thought GREAT- SEATS but I'm wondering if that is the best place to stop. Last time I went I stood on the corner of Main Street where the parade circles round before disappearing.

My second question concerns the Armegeddon ride in the Studios park. I have back/neck problems so roller coasters are not a good idea. I can stand a roughish ride but going upside down is not an option. Can anyone advise - Armageddon doesn't loop the loop or anything does it? I didn't go on it last time and I would like to try it out when I go in October.

If you can get front row seats at the Fantasy Festival Stage (the outdoor theatre you spoke of) then that is the best I have seen the parade from. It comes right past you and you et brilliant photo opportunities as well as getting close up to the floats and the dancers. You just have to wait that bit longer, but it's worth it.

The Armageddon ride doesn't do a lot at all! It's more like a simulator than a ride. The smallish rooms shakes and shudders and there are some flames and water sprays - that' about it though! Not worth a loing wait in my opinion.

Thanks for that. I will certainly try and get a perch on the front row then. I don't mind the wait if I can get a few decent pictures.

As for Armageddon - it sounds about my pace!!! lol:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I talked myself into going on the Indiana Jones ride last time I went - was that a mistake or what!!! I was glad I hadn't eaten!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter