Advice on Value end of January

AMK53

Mouseketeer
My friend and I will be going in December and staying club level for 2 days at Poly and 6 days at YC.

heading to Florida for a convention in January and convinced my husband that we should spend a few Disney days afterwards. my friend and her partner decided to join us.

really want to keep the budget in mind. As a season passholder there are gift of magic offer, and have Disney Visa, which a friend told me was 35% off but I cannot find that offer.

anyway All Star rooms are the least expensive. our dates are 1/23-26. My only experience at All Star was awful, not the room but being surrounded by unsupervised tour groups who banged on our doors and disrupted our stay--it was actually frightening.

so two questions: are there still tour groups at All Stars in January? is there a particular resort they tend to go to? We will be at the parks most of the days, or dining (thrilled to already have gotten Storybook Dining at Wilderness lodge) but we need a clean comfortable place to sleep!

will we be ok at All Star ? which should we consider?

Have stayed at POP also but that's a bit more expensive

Husband is handicapped and uses his own scooter.

or do I spend the extra $$ and go for Port Orleans French Quarter, which I love!

We were at WDW last Jan 21st to 25, 2017 and there were tour groups all over the place.

My friend and I will be going in December and staying club level for 2 days at Poly and 6 days at YC.

heading to Florida for a convention in January and convinced my husband that we should spend a few Disney days afterwards. my friend and her partner decided to join us.

really want to keep the budget in mind. As a season passholder there are gift of magic offer, and have Disney Visa, which a friend told me was 35% off but I cannot find that offer.

anyway All Star rooms are the least expensive. our dates are 1/23-26. My only experience at All Star was awful, not the room but being surrounded by unsupervised tour groups who banged on our doors and disrupted our stay--it was actually frightening.

so two questions: are there still tour groups at All Stars in January? is there a particular resort they tend to go to? We will be at the parks most of the days, or dining (thrilled to already have gotten Storybook Dining at Wilderness lodge) but we need a clean comfortable place to sleep!

will we be ok at All Star ? which should we consider?

Have stayed at POP also but that's a bit more expensive

Husband is handicapped and uses his own scooter.

or do I spend the extra $$ and go for Port Orleans French Quarter, which I love!

Tour Groups will still be at AllStars and POP Century in January.

Only AoA LM rooms should be free of groups but the rates may justify bumping up if a concern.

After exploring our options and realizing that we might run in to tour groups at the values, we booked POFQ. thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!