Advice on Luggage

Majide

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am trying to figure out the best solution to luggage when I arrive from the airport on the train and I want some feedback to my plan. I booked the B&B hotel directly on their website, so I am not able to book the Disney Express Luggage Transfer in advance. Does anyone have experience walking up to the Disney Express counter and booking the day of? I did a live chat on the Disneyland Paris website and this is what they suggested to me. If this is not possible and the storage at the train station is full, would it be faster to take the free bus to the hotel and drop the bags there rather than trying to do the luggage storage directly at Disneyland Paris?

I would check if there is space for a walk up. If not, I would pay the money for the luggage storage at the park. If that also fails, I would take the hour it might take you to bring it to your hotel yourself.

Are you arriving on a European flight, or an international flight? Your energy level might also determine whether or not you want to go to the hotel first. Pros and cons to both.

I would check if there is space for a walk up. If not, I would pay the money for the luggage storage at the park. If that also fails, I would take the hour it might take you to bring it to your hotel yourself.

Are you arriving on a European flight, or an international flight? Your energy level might also determine whether or not you want to go to the hotel first. Pros and cons to both.
Okay, good to hear that walk ups are potentially available. Thanks for your advice! We will be coming off an international flight from the US and tend to hit the ground running after a flight to Europe and then go to bed early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter