Advice on Excursion

Wondering the same here. Wondering if anyone has any info on it.
cabosanlucascruiseexcursions seems to have a similar offer. Both look like they're at the ME Cabo.

I haven't done that excursion, but I did consider it for my recent Mexican Riviera cruise in May. The reason I chose not to do it is because of the price - $200 for two adults and it doesn't include food & beverage. I didn't consider it to be a good value. Even if the incentive is to get away from children, I think you could book a resort pass and arrange your own transportation - it might even include food & beverage.

Cabo is a pretty easy port to navigate on your own. We had no pre-booked excursion - just got off the ship and booked a private tour of Los Arcos, $50 for two people, with roundtrip transportation to Medano Beach. At Medano Beach, we got a cabana bed for $60 at Cachet Beach Club (not adult-only) and spent under $100 on food and beverage. I wrote a trip report if you're interested in getting an adult, no kid perspective of Cabo - http://www.victoriaonvacation.com/2019/06/day-3-disney-wonder-cabo-san-lucas.html

I haven't done that excursion, but I did consider it for my recent Mexican Riviera cruise in May. The reason I chose not to do it is because of the price - $200 for two adults and it doesn't include food & beverage. I didn't consider it to be a good value. Even if the incentive is to get away from children, I think you could book a resort pass and arrange your own transportation - it might even include food & beverage.

Cabo is a pretty easy port to navigate on your own. We had no pre-booked excursion - just got off the ship and booked a private tour of Los Arcos, $50 for two people, with roundtrip transportation to Medano Beach. At Medano Beach, we got a cabana bed for $60 at Cachet Beach Club (not adult-only) and spent under $100 on food and beverage. I wrote a trip report if you're interested in getting an adult, no kid perspective of Cabo - http://www.victoriaonvacation.com/2019/06/day-3-disney-wonder-cabo-san-lucas.html

Which ports did you have on your cruise?
We're looking at Mazatlán (The cooking class DCL offers) and Puerto Vallarta (Shrimp Fest via Disney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!