Advice? Have to swich hotels.

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
We had to change a ressie for the end of July and could only get the ent. rate for 2 nights at the HRH and 2 nights at the RPH.
Is it going to be a hassle to swich rooms? They said they will move our luggage for us.
I kind of like the idea of trying both hotels, since we have never stayed at any.
I am just unsure if it is worth the hassle of switching or should we just pick one and pay the higher price for the 2 nights on covered by ent. rate?
Any commens or advice this or the hotels would be great.
Thanks,
Lo

My family split a stay between PB and HR so we could try HR. It was a smooth move and both properties made the switch easy for us. I guess it all depends on how you feel about packing it all up and moving after 2 days. But I agree it was a nice way to check out different options for future stays. HR even offered to bring us along with our luggage. Enjoy:)

I rarely do one hotel on my trips, at least two and have done up to four!

I would do both just for the experience! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter