Advice Appreciated - Added One Night Room Only Reservation

Kimrlav

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to book online another night with an AP rate. I want to make a 1-night reservation with the new AP discount, but My Disney Experience website wants to cancel my previous reservation. I keep getting your offer will update to the new night and rate. Will this eliminate my6-night reservation? I keep calling the reservation line, but all the circuits are busy. I need to be logged in to my account to get the AP rate, but do not want to cancel my previous reservation -- just make a new reservation for 1 night.

Thanks for any information.

I was having that issue as well. i cleared the cache and cookies and it fixed the issue. Try that or try a different browser

I was having that issue as well. i cleared the cache and cookies and it fixed the issue. Try that or try a different browser

Thank you for the information. These fixes did not work for me, but the online chat cast member was able to book my 1-night room only reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!