Advice about a romantic place to eat

Artist Point! We LOVE it! It's our "date night" go to. We've also enjoyed Yachtsman's and thought it was fairly quiet. Narcoossee's did not impress us. And it was not quiet at all the night we dined there. We did V&A the last night of our honeymoon long ago. While it was a memorable evening, it's not one that we will spend that kind of money to go to again any time soon.

DH and I used to go to Narcoossee's every trip for date night. We decided to try Tiffins for our last trip and it was fantastic.
The food was great and it was very quiet.

We still love Narcoossee's but Tiffins felt more romantic.

My fiancé and I were on the deluxe dining plan last trip (May 2017) and ate at several signatures including California Grill, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Tiffins, and CRT (not really a signature but it's 2 credits so I included it). The best dining experience by far was Tiffins. We still talk about that meal. The food was the best we've had and the service was great (they really take the time to walk you through the menu and describe the history of the place). It was very quiet and the most "romantic" restaurant we dined at.

California grill was actually or least favorite.. there wasn't anything romantic about that experience. It was loud and the tables were really close together. Plus we were seated in a corner at the back of the restaurant, so we didn't even have a good view.

Narcoosees, would be my first draft pick hands down. Ask for a window-side table so you have a great view of the lagoon. Not only is the setting romantic, it's always the best meal we have food-wise in WDW.

Just booked Shula's for our 20th anniversary. Loved number of options from the menu. The menus for Disney restaurants were limited IMO.

Where are you staying? For us, ease of transportation is a priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter