Adventures by Disney Vacation packages??

As Elizabeth said, she and her husband just happened upon us and we had a blast. It's amazing, besides the trip of a lifetime (hopefully, the first in a long line of trips) we made friends that we cherish. They are an integral part of the memories of that trip.

That night was one of those perfect nights that we'll be talking about 20 years from now.

We cant wait for London / Paris 2007.

Kein

It's interesting how many of us have made lasting friends on these AbD trips. I'm heading to Italy next year with two girls from the London/Paris trip. We just got together this weekend to see "Marie Antoinette" and re-live our trip to Versailles!

MansionHaunter said:
It's great to find out how the ABD stacks up. I have been seriously eyeing the Ireland trip for 2007.

You should try to get in before Dec. 2 and maybe get an early booking discount. I saved $1000 on my trip!

Why is Hawaii not offered next year? That is the one place I would like to visit!!

On our London trip, they said Hawaii was eliminated because of lack of interest this year.

MJGirl said:
You should try to get in before Dec. 2 and maybe get an early booking discount. I saved $1000 on my trip!

As of last week (or even earlier), the Viva Italia trip was sold out with the early booking discount. There is still space left on most dates (I booked a client today), but nothing at all with the discount.

Some of the others are filling up, Quest for the West having little (if anything) with the discount remaining. The few dates I checked for the Vienna and the Southern Italy itinerary still had openings with the discount. I need to get moving and book my family trip before I lose out! It's hard to coordinate two adults and three grown children and their availability!

Dotti

wdwsos said:
As of last week (or even earlier), the Viva Italia trip was sold out with the early booking discount. There is still space left on most dates (I booked a client today), but nothing at all with the discount.

Some of the others are filling up, Quest for the West having little (if anything) with the discount remaining. The few dates I checked for the Vienna and the Southern Italy itinerary still had openings with the discount. I need to get moving and book my family trip before I lose out! It's hard to coordinate two adults and three grown children and their availability!

Dotti
When I called last week for Quest for the West...For Aug and Sept only Aug 24th week had the early discount.

The 24th only had 10 percent openings left. Disney said they take a max of 37.

Now I don't know if this is true or a sales pitch from Disney.

I have confirmed that the early booking discount is sold out for the Viva Italia trips.

The Quest for the West and the Southwest Splendors trips are going quickly as well.

Kevin

Kevin,
How about availability on the Vienna tours with the discount? I guess we need to get working on this.
Thank you,
Disnemimi

Hi Disnemimi,

I believe that the early booking discount is still available for the Imperial Cities Adventure. (Vienna, Prague and Salzburg)

Please be aware that all early booking discounts are only available through 12/2/2006.

If there is any way I can assist, please let me know. You can reach me at ABD@wdwinfo.com.

Thanks,
Kevin

For the Imperial Cities, I checked all of June for my own trip, and those were still available as of a couple of days ago. I'm not sure of the others, but they didn't indicate that this was one of the itineraries selling out quickly. Our youngest (19) will be studying in Prague in the summer and we're trying to time the trip's end to the start of his summer program. It'd save me a fortune in airfare.

I think that as we get closer to 12/2, people will be pushed into a decision and many dates will start going quickly. I've only booked a few so far, but suddenly I'm getting a lot of inquiries! The thing with these trips is that you really have to have definite plans as the cancellation period begins so quickly after deposit. Even a change in date constitutes a cancellation.

Kevin, just curious -- what have you found the least interest in with the new trips? Are you getting much more interest in international than domestic?

And do you feel that you'd like the Southern Italy trip even though you did Viva Italia? That's my second choice (my first actually, but see airfare above) -- even though we'd repeat one of our days in Rome, everything else is new, and the Amalfi Coast sure sounds wonderful!

Dotti

wdwsos said:
...The thing with these trips is that you really have to have definite plans as the cancellation period begins so quickly after deposit. Even a change in date constitutes a cancellation...

Just wanted to let you know ... I booked the London/Paris trip back in Sept when the 2007 dates were first announced. I got the early booking and paid my deposit. Later, after the 10 day grace period, I wanted to transfer my reservation to my TA. To do this, they had to cancel my reservation and rebook it. Before I did so, they confirmed that I would not lose my Early booking bonus or lose my deposit. When I got the new confirmation, it confirmed that I still had the savings and my deposit was still in effect. I don't know if this was because I didn't change the dates or not?

I have had inquiries on just about all of the adventures.

I'm finding that the early booking discount is a great incentive. There are still some awesome savings to be had.

With only a handful of days left to reserve your Adventure with an early booking discount, please let me know if there is any way I can assist.

This savings is a GREAT deal.

You can reach me at ABD@wdwinfo.com

Kevin

MJGirl said:
Just wanted to let you know ... I booked the London/Paris trip back in Sept when the 2007 dates were first announced. I got the early booking and paid my deposit. Later, after the 10 day grace period, I wanted to transfer my reservation to my TA. To do this, they had to cancel my reservation and rebook it. Before I did so, they confirmed that I would not lose my Early booking bonus or lose my deposit. When I got the new confirmation, it confirmed that I still had the savings and my deposit was still in effect. I don't know if this was because I didn't change the dates or not?

Probably because it was technically just a transferral?

They have a better system now. There are just two faxes involved -- one from the guest saying he or she is transferring the reservation over to the TA, and one from the TA saying they are taking the reservation. Nothing else changes.

Dotti

MJGirl said:

Probably because it was before the early booking ended - jmo. I know I would lose if I had to change dates. Which is why I haven't been able to book - yet. I've been working on my 2007 calendar to get just the right date! LOL! Of course I wold prefer a May date (for the Spirit of America trip) but, they don't offer any! :sad2: I'm probably going to end up with an August date which I don't want -- 23dd is getting married in Oct 2007 and I'm going to be BUSY!!! :teeth:
We would be happy with any of the trips overseas (We've already traveled ALOT of the West/Southwest for weeks at a time) but, this year I want the East coast since we are studying American History this year (we homeschool).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter