Adventure is out there....and so are MagicBands!! A Sept 2013 TR - **Updated 09/01**

I so excited for your trip and I just started to read it. I only go every three years so I won't be returning till Sept of 2014. Glad you got in on the test of magic bands! I can't wait to get mine. I've been looking for the new menu for CG since they opened up for reservations. Can't wait for the review. Oh and I'm one of those who started reports but never finishes, so I understand. Have a magical trip if I don't make it back :wizard:

Awesome pics! :)

Thank you! :goodvibes

I so excited for your trip and I just started to read it. I only go every three years so I won't be returning till Sept of 2014. Glad you got in on the test of magic bands! I can't wait to get mine. I've been looking for the new menu for CG since they opened up for reservations. Can't wait for the review. Oh and I'm one of those who started reports but never finishes, so I understand. Have a magical trip if I don't make it back :wizard:

Thanks so much for reading! I am really excited too :) I'll let you know all about the MagicBands and the California Grill! I am actually going to make notes and try to keep a travel journal so that I can complete this report :rotfl:

COUNTDOWN TO WDW: 4 DAYS TO GO!

:hyper::bitelip::goodvibes

Well my room is still a clothing explosion :lmao: but I did make some packing progress :laundy: Tomorrow I have to tackle toiletries and my carry on items. I have a serious weakness for makeup and technology :blush:

Day 4: Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square

My favorite areas of the Magic Kingdom are Frontierland, Adventureland and Liberty Square. Again, similarly to Epcot, I have a lot of childhood memories in these locations. When I was 5 I rode Big Thunder Mountain for the first time - and LOVED it! When I was 9 I rode Splash Mountain for the first time (it had just opened) and I was terrified! We have it on video :lmao: but I LOVED it too! I remember riding Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion at ages 4 and 5 as well. I know those rides can be scary for some younger children but I was enthralled by them. Though there was one time we got stuck on the Haunted Mansion and I was NOT a happy child because one of the screaming "pop up" heads in the graveyard scene was right in front of us :sad2:

ry%3D400

Frontierland

ry%3D400

Frontierland

ry%3D400

Frontierland

ry%3D400

Frontierland

ry%3D400

Splash Sign

ry%3D400

Splash

ry%3D400

Liberty Square

ry%3D400

LTT

ry%3D400

Liberty Square

ry%3D400

Riverboat Landing

ry%3D400

Liberty Belle

ry%3D400

HM Sign

ry%3D400

HM

ry%3D400

Adventureland

ry%3D400

Adventureland

ry%3D400

Pirates

I also love that these areas are so quiet and calm in the hour or so that immediately follows rope drop as it seems to that everyone beelines to New Fantasyland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland!

38 Hours To Go!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Woohoo! Can't believe we are leaving our house in just 38 hours! 2 more sleeps! Though for those of you that have done the math....that means we are leaving the house at 2am :rotfl:

For those of you scratching your heads and thinking "Didn't she say she was arriving at WDW on Sept 2nd?" you would be right to be confused. A few days ago we had something come up and we had to cancel our 1 night at Pop and go back to our original plan of arriving at CSR on Sept 3rd :rolleyes: We *should* still be testing the MagicBands as I have been told that they will now be waiting for us at Coronado. However, we will have to wait and see on that one. Regardless of the MagicBands I am looking forward to 9 relaxing nights at my favorite WDW resort :cloud9:

We are flying out of the Buffalo airport even though we live in Toronto. We have found that airfares to be much more affordable and the airport to be much more efficient. However, it is about 2 hours away and we always plan to arrive at the airport 2 hours early. So for our 6am flight that means leaving at 2am! In all honesty we will probably leave between 2am and 3am because you don't really have to worry about traffic at that time :lmao:

So to let you all know, I have every intention of doing some LIVE to this TR while I am at WDW...however, the Disney Wi-Fi and Photobucket don't always get along :badpc:

Your best bet for live updates, pics & short videos is to follow my twitter: @thedisneyfoodie and my instagram: TheDisneyFoodie

There are links to both in my signature. And while you are looking at my signature, pop on over to my Dining Review and check it out :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading your TR. I'm a fellow Canadian living close to TO. We'll be flying out of Buffalo for our first family trip to Disney over Christmas week. Hope the magic bands worked out for you!

Ok you been home for what 10 days?? I figured you could use a push. I know it helps me. If it annoys you let me know and I will stop.
Really hope you had a magical time and look forward to read all about it. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter