Adventure is out there! (A DCP Spring 2014 Adventure)

unbrelievable

Mouseketeer
ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

My name is Bre and this will be my first ever TR! My youngest sister, Bridget, wanted to do a TR for our first ever (and only so far!) trip to WDW two years ago, but our camera broke the first day so we had virtually no pictures. I think she secretly hoped I’d do one for my trip to Tokyo Disneyland this summer, but it obviously didn't happen. After much asking from her, I’ve agreed to do one for my DCP so she can follow along! So this one’s for you Bridget! Although you folks are more than welcome as well!

THE GIRL
eb4le1.png

As I’ve said I’m Bre, I’m a 21 senior elementary ed major from Colorado who will be partaking in the DCP from January 27th (less than a week until arrival, eep!) to August 1st. My role is Quick Service Food and Beverage. I’ve been to WDW once, DL once, and Tokyo DL once. The picture above is actually from the time I spent in Japan this summer working as an English summer camp counselor (and sorry about it, don’t have many pictures of me by myself so had to do some cropping)! I like the color pink, Disney princesses, books, folk music, and video games. One of my favorite rides at Disney is Toy Story Mania (we will not even talk about the line I waited in for fast passes for it in Tokyo XD) although I'm a huge Splash Mountain fan as well and I am really excited for Disney cupcakes.

Things to expect in this TR: birthdays (me and four of my five roommates have birthdays while we’re there!), some 5ks (specifically Cinderella’s Royal Family and Expedition Everest), lots of food, and hopefully some trips to Universal (Diagon Alley here I come!) at least one visit from folks back home! Bonus: If you’d like to see the very comprehensive bucket list I’ve assembled it can be found here on my tumblr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter