Advanced Dining Reservations Needed?

DiscoYeti

Dreaming of Disney
Hello!

We are going to DLP for the first time in 10 years, so a lot has changed and a lot we cannot remember since last visit! We will be there from Monday 28 Oct - Friday 1 Nov, flying out early on the Saturday morning.
Are dining reservations made in advance for sit-down restaurants needed? If they are not needed, are they still advisable?
We were thinking about Captain Jack’s specifically and we also have a discount voucher for Planet Hollywood.

Any other dining advice (for one vegetarian and one omnivore 🙈) would be more than welcome also!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Last edited:
This was our first visit so don’t have much experience with DLP. We went in the summer and were glad we made them.

I've always made reservations for the bigger DLP restaurants, because I've seen so many people get turned away or told there's an hour wait for a table when they just turn up. However I normally waited until we were in DLP to make them, doing it through my hotel conceirge - and there was always a choice of times, suggesting that the restaurants probably weren't getting fully booked up until the day of.

However, as you can now book reservations online and guests (especially those with experience of WDW) are more likely to want to book things in advance, it might be worth just checking online to see what times are available on the dates you want and make a decision based on that. If it looks like times are already limited now, then jump on it - if not, wait until you're in resort.

I would phone up and book today, if you haven't already. It will be usy this week with 2 Halloween parties and European half term holidays. Have fun!

You can also book online, at least from the Belgian site

https://www.disneylandparis.com/fr-be/restaurants/
Just scroll down to find your restaurant, click on "Reserver une table", then find your date, enter the number of people and then click on "Trouver les horaires" . It will give you a list of available times!

It's easier than calling in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter