Advance Promo Booking with Disney Visa

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
Hoping someone knows...

I just booked our WDW vacation for next year by putting a deposit, paid for with Disney Gift Cards.

I am a Disney Visa Cardholder and my question is....

If DVCardholders are given an advance booking window for a promo can I add the promo to the currect reservation, of do I need to us the Visa for the deposit, therefore, cancel my existing ressie and rebook?

Also, If I do need to cancel the existing, how do they return the giftcard deposit?

TIA

Keep the gift cards. I heard the refund goes back to them. I think you will have to re book the vacation. I am also a cardholder waiting for Spring promotions.... hopefully any day now.

If you don't still have the gift cards, they MAY be able to issue you another one. I cancelled my Disney Vacation Account and I had funded it with multiple giftcards and when they issued the refund they asked me if I still had the card(s) and I did but they just put it all on one card and it didn't seem like it would've been the worst thing if I didn't still have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter