Adults without kids meeting Sesame Street characters?

CaveMcMahon

Earning My Ears
Just curious, does SeaWorld allow any age group to meet and greet with the characters from Sesame Street? Or have you ever seen adults without kids getting pic taken with their favorite character? Always wanted to get a pic with Bert and Ernie! Such an awesome friendship they have together.

I've gotten pictures with the characters before, and see plenty of adults do so too

Im an adult (child at heart) and I recently met Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird and had them sign autographs.

Just curious, does SeaWorld allow any age group to meet and greet with the characters from Sesame Street? Or have you ever seen adults without kids getting pic taken with their favorite character? Always wanted to get a pic with Bert and Ernie! Such an awesome friendship they have together.

What was your experience like?

I hope to visit in early January. I’m not particularly worried about taking the pics as an adult (although do let me know if it was frowned upon). I’m wondering more about wait times, availability of the characters, etc.

Was Sesame Street Land a worthwhile visit as a grown-up?

If you grew up with Sesame Street you definitely have to visit it no matter what your age. Will you spend hours there? Probably not. But there is a lot to look at and explore, make sure to go around and ring all the buzzers to see what responses you get, plus they have a lot of Sesame Street branded merchandise to look at and purchase. Big Bird does a story time where he reads a book for the kids, or for any adults that want to listen. The theming is very well done overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!