Adults Trip - Dolphin/Ritz/JW Marriott/Waldorf?

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
We have booked an adults trip for the end of May. We can use hotel points for our entire stay at Dolphin or 2 out of three nights at Ritz, JW Marriott, or Waldorf (first night we'd find a cheap place near the airport since we land at midnight).

Here is our itinerary:

Friday - land really late (midnight)
Saturday - pool/Epcot day and night
Sunday - resort day/Disney Springs night
Monday - early AM flight home

I'm leaning towards Dolphin for the whole stay. Less movement, walking to Epcot, Boardwalk area, etc....

But, would an adult trip be any "better" at Ritz or JW Marriott or Waldorf?

We are not that familiar with Orlando geography....looks like Ritz and JW Marriott are further out (haven't researched Waldorf yet)?

We can also switch our Saturday/Sunday itinerary if a different hotel combo would make sense (my brain hurts right now!)

Thanks!

I would suggest staying at the Dolphin. They recently just completed renovating their rooms and they look really, really nice. I've also heard the beds there are really comfortable as they feature The Westin Heavenly beds. Since your trip is a quick one and are just doing Epcot and Disney Springs the Dolphin works out great for you. By staying at the Dolphin you'll be able to take the water taxi to Epcot and a bus to Disney Springs. Dolphin also features a fairly decent pool area and sandy beach area as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!