• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults in the Cheyenne bunks?

lil_stitch

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

Am currently planning Disney2010. And although I have stayed there before I am asking for your expert knowledge and experience of the Cheyenne and more specifically the bunk beds!

There might only be three adults on this trip, if so can two of us sleep in the bunks do you think? We all weigh around ten stone (ish!), but I have read websites that although disney book the rooms for up to 4 adults only children can sleep in the bunks... I have slept on the bottom before but can another adult sleep on the top?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I'm new so sorry if this has been answered before.

xx

Welcome, the top bunk has a maximum weight limit to it. I think its about 70kgs, if the adult weigh less then this they will be fine

I've slept in the top bunk and i'm 27 ....i found the bunk beds very very comfy lol.

I think they do say that if you weigh over 11 stone you may be too big for them.

We had 2 adults in ours last june think the limit for the top bunk is 11stone you should be fine.

Brilliant that is fantastic news. Team Disney 2010 will be happy. Just waiting for these offers now......:rolleyes1

Hi lil stitch ~ Reid, Jackie, Elaine and I welcome you to the DLP DISboard. :welcome:

We're a friendly lot on here, so please join in on any thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter