Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Oh, you may want to pick up a guide like the PASSPORTER, which is very informative, fun and helpful!

Hi disneywolf I have been going to WDW for 21 year and
I love it. I talk to people from all over the world I just say Hi.
iF they need help and I can help I do that way I meet A lot
of people its fun.
As for the Rides I pick and chose and as for eating some day
I eat cheap and some days I eat good but just do your
own thing.

:wave2:

I am getting married in Michigan on Oct. 2nd 2004 and the following week, Oct8-11th we will be in WDW for our honeymoon:D

:jumping1:Staying at Pop Century from 9/29 to 10/3
I am going alone and I am looking for someone who might like a companion. Been there at least 50 times since I was 8 yrs old. I can't wait. This is my first solo trip.
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

My DH and I will be in WDW 11-4-04 to 11-9-04. This is our first trip in 20 years without kids. It will be different!!! I am really looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival.

Well it's a new Year and my next trip to WDW is on
Dec 5 I love Disney world and can't wait to go for my 22
year.

:wave2:

WOW conntom does 22 mean your 22nd year of going or that your 22? Anyway I am going on November 18th...hopefully I got my count down right....haha.

Hi TheDuckMan I wish I was 22 I have been going
to WDW for 22 years for me it's the best place on
Earth and I love it at Christmas time the most.

:D

Yes xmas is very nice down there. I guess I have gone about 10x or so. We were down there when they did the fake snowing thing on main street it was the coolest thing ever.

I will at WDW this Sunday Dec 5 after all the year of going
I can't wait to see WDW again.

:wave:

Well just to activate this - I am THINKING of going by myself for Mar 2-5. I want to cathc a little baseball in Florida and just cant seem to stay away from Disney thoughts. Not sure yet, still thinking!

Dh & I are going from october 30 - Nov 2! Yeah! :cheer2:

My trip wasn't intended to be solo, but it is now. I'm goin from July 8 to July 23--16 days!!!:cool1:

Anyway, I'm looking for someone who might want to share their vacation experience with a disney freak.
:Pinkbounc

Hello!

I am planning a last minute quick visit to WDW June 3 - 5 (to find my smile). I'll be traveling solo if anyone would like the company of a dedicated Disney nut, just drop me a note!

There are also plans for October and December.....but since dates are not firm, I'll just keep my eyes open for other postings here!!

.....and my Wishes to all my fellow Disney travelers....have a TERRIFIC TIME and hug Mickey for me!

Cheers,

Cathy

I'm keeping my eyes peeled :banana: for another Dis'er during our 'no kids' trip, I'm determined to actually meet a fellow disneyophile! Could we buy you a drink? dolewhip? mickeybar?
4 trips of wearing my limegreen and nothing! I've stopped embarrassing my husband asking strangers if they are 'Disers' you know the instant it comes out of your mouth they aren't, judging by the look of fear in their eyes. The last time I asked, some poor lady in lime green shorts sighed and told me I was the third person to ask.....I should have known she wasn't though.....she was asking a CM what the fastpass machines were for. :crazy:

DH and I will be there for our 2nd trip this year from 10/20-10/24. We will be at MNSSHP on 10/20 and possibly 10/23. We are also hoping to have a fun time with the F&W too. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know!

I'll be at WDW Sept 3-10. If anyone is going that week and wants someone to 'hang' with...feel free to email me. I'll watch this thread, just incase you post instead.

Staying at Pop Century...again.

WDWR :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!