Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Hi! I'll be solo at WDW from May 8, until departing first thing on May 16.

Would anyone like to meet up at some point? Maybe join me for an evening music show (free) at Port Orleans French Quarter (Jason and Billy show) or at Port Orleans Riverside (Yehaa Bob show)?

Also I'm already meeting up with other Dis'ers for some of the meals, but I still have a spot in my dining reservations for another person May 11-12:

May 11: lunch at Sci Fi
May 12: brunch at Raglan Road, dinner at Teppan Edo

If you might like to meet up for a music show or any of these meals, you're welcome to send me a private message.

Last edited:
Taking my first solo trip 4/10-4/16 and I cannot wait! Split stay at Pop & POR. Looking to meet up with others where possible

Hello all! I’m taking my first solo trip 6/22-6/28. Milestone birthday present to myself. I’m so looking forward to this trip even though I know it’s during one of the busiest times. I hope everyone enjoys their trip.

Hi, I'm thinking of doing my first solo trip and will be going March 12-17.
Will anyone be traveling at that time? Any pointers for a newbie solo traveler?
I've traveled the world alone, but somehow Disney feels different.
Thanks ;-)

I am 10-25 if you want to message me?

Hi fellow disney lovers

planning on a solo disney/universal trip in september time. if anyone is around and would like to meet up for the parks/dinner or a show, please feel free to message me.

can't wait

Hi, I'm thinking of doing my first solo trip and will be going March 12-17.
Will anyone be traveling at that time? Any pointers for a newbie solo traveler?
I've traveled the world alone, but somehow Disney feels different.
Thanks ;-)
Hi! I will be headed there the 16-18th, my main goal is to see Simple Plan at the Flower & Garden Festival on the 17th. I travel from out of state so sometimes a good portion of my trips are solo since it's not always possible for friends or family to get the same dates off. For personal "tips" if you can call them that, I personally walk around and do lots of character photos since I don't have to accommodate anyone else's desires to do rides or that may not have the patience for wandering aimlessly for the day. I also still book food reservations, I usually go for BOG for cupcakes during lunch if I'm in MK. Personally I don't do the character ones cause it's harder to get photos if there's no set photographer, but the one time I did 1900 Park Fare I asked a very nice family to take my photo in exchange for taking theirs so none of them had to miss being in it. I also tend to park hop when solo. It makes it easier to see parades and fireworks in the crowded areas since some people are more willing to allow one person to squeeze next to them than a group. I do lots of pin trading and sometimes I will also take the opportunity to do Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom (the free card game that you initiate at the Firehouse) since when I travel with family they want to do rides instead. Going solo for me is always a nice time to really absorb the details of things since you don't have a conversational distraction, so you can appreciate certain things a bit more. Hunting for Hidden Mickey's is a good way to also pass time while in line or walking the parks. hope any of this random babbling helps :)

Going April 25-30 and will be attending the Dapper Day events on the 26th, 27th, and 28th. Is anyone else attending those events or want to meet up?

First Solo Trip (and first Birthday Trip!) April 28th to May 3rd. Staying at the Contemporary. Any tips, suggestions or advice?
I'll be there April 25th - May 1st and will be attending the Dapper Day events on the 26th, 27th and 28th. If you're interested in dressing up and socializing you should consider joining in.

I should be there in the afternoon of May 11th, until closing. Was thinking doing Epcot, but up for pretty much anything, and just looking for someone to share the time with. depending on timing, I could possibly be there the 12th as well, but its play it by ear, since I will happen to be in the area for something unrelated, and want to make the most out of my AP

At WDW 2020 Jan 13-17.
A theme park addict, all alone, all the way from Europe.

If anyone wants to hang out, please, don't hold yourself back :)

Will be at WDW May 5 - May 10 if anyone is interested in meeting for a snack, beer, meal. I've done several long weekend solo trips, this i my first week-long.

Just booked June 23 to June 27 if anyone wants to share some magic/food and drinks. First time flying solo to WDW.
Sunday Hollywood studios
Monday off to Cape Canaveral
Tuesday all day Epcot
Wednesday AM magic kingdom, PM Animal Kingdom, maybe back to Magic kingdom for extra magic hours.
Let me know!
Gary

Taking a solo trip May 30-June 2. Staying at the Swan. I'm just looking forward to getting away from work. I don't have ADRs, Fast passes, or anything!

Hey

Will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside with a park hopper June 11-14th if anyone is interested in enjoying the company of a friendly, funny guy 😉

Going solo for a quick farewell to Illuminations and Spaceship Earth Sep 7-10. Looking forward to Food & Wine as well. Doubtful I'll venture to Hollywood Studios. I'm mid 50's and love libations around the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!